It Only Takes Once (Chapter 31)

"Good morning my love." I sang to Khadarious as he walked into the kitchen where I was cooking breakfast for us.

"Morning." He mumbled against my forehead before reaching down to rub my stomach.

"Breakfast is almost ready." I told him after he sat down at the table.

"You didn't have to cook babe, that's what the maids are for." He said leaning back into is seat.

"I know, I wanted to." I shrugged. I plated the food and poured him some coffee before pouring myself a glass of apple juice.

"Thanks." He said accepting the plate of food I handed him.

As soon as I sat down, blessed my food, and picked up my fork I was gone to work. I had finished all of my food and was still hungry.

"Can I have a piece of bacon?" I asked Khadarious.

"Nope." He smirked.

"Why not?" I asked after smacking my lips at him.

"Because I said so." He challenged.

"But the babies are hungry." I whined before rubbing my stomach.

"Mane, stop lying on my kids." He said smacking his lips and making me laugh.

He eventually broke down and let me have another piece of bacon. It took a lot of whining and begging but he finally gave in.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I asked while we stood side by side washing the dishes together.

"You're going to the spa while I get some work done and then I have something special planned for us later on tonight." He smirked.

"You're not coming with me?" I asked looking up at him.

"Nah, I have to get this work done." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Okay." I sighed. "Do you think we spend too much time together?"

"Why you ask that?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me.

"I just don't want to be clingy." I shrugged. "I don't know, it's like I can't get enough of you. I have to be around you, all the time and when I'm not I miss you all the time. Is that healthy?" I rambled on and on until Khadarious shut me up with his lips.

"I think it's cute." He mumbled against my lips before picking me up and placing me on the kitchen counter. His hands trailed all over my body, as did mine.

One thing led to another and you know how we do, so you know the rest of the story.

"Khadarious shut up, you are not all that." I said rolling my eyes.

"I had you speaking all them other languages though." He smirked.

"Shut up." I mumbled before rolling my eyes at him. "It was only one." I said making him laugh.

Since we'd had sex in the kitchen this morning he'd been gloating about how he made me 'tap out'.

"Alright I quit." He said throwing his hands up in surrender. "You better go shower, it's almost time for you to go."

"Help me up?' I asked holding my arms up.

"Needy ass." He mumbled before extending his hands to help me up.

"Thanks babe." I grinned before wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his chest. My hands moved down lower until they were cupping his ass cheeks.

"Shakayln, how many times have I told yo ass. You can only touch my ass during sex." He stressed.

"But I like touching it, it's so big and firm." I laughed before groping him again.