It Only Takes Once (Chapter 20)

"Baaaaaaaby?" I yelled coming down the stairs.

"What babe?" He asked from the kitchen.

"The babies are kicking again!" I said excitedly.

"For real?" He asked. His face lit up with excitement as he placed his hands on my belly, feeling the little flutters.

"Are you about cry?" I asked looking up at him.

"Hell naw, what I look like crying?" He asked scrunching up his face.

"Mm hmmm." I said rolling my eyes, not believing him.

"I'm serious, I haven't cried since Aaliyah died." He said making me laughing. "Nigga I'm serious." He said smacking his lips at me.

"Why'd you cry when she died baby?" I asked touching his arm and trying to hold in my laughter.

"Cause we was gon' get married and have babies and everything. Then she died. She just had to go and get on that damn plane, I told her ass not to go." He said seriously.

"You need help." I said shaking my head at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." He said before bending down to kiss my neck.

"Stop, you know I'm ticklish." I giggled, trying to push him away.

"What you wanna do today?" He asked before lifting me off the ground and placing me on the kitchen counter.

"I don't know, what do you want to do today?"

"Well, I want to take my beautiful wife out on a date." He said making me blush.

"Really?" I asked biting down on my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling so much.

I'm just so damn happy he's home.

"Yes really, go get dressed and be ready to go in an hour." He said before stepping in between my legs and kissing my lips.

"Baaabe, please." I whined after he'd smacked my hand away from his sweatpants for the fourth time.

"Nu uh, wait until tonight." He said before lightly biting my shoulder and then trailing kisses to my neck.

"Stop teasing me Khadarious." I said pushing him away from me. Yeah I was mad, he wouldn't give me none and he knew I was horny and hormonal but he chose to keep teasing me.

"Why you mad though?" He asked following after me when I had jumped off the counter and left the kitchen area.

"You know exactly why." I said continuing my journey upstairs to our bedroom.

"No I don't." He said as we both came into the bedroom.

"Oh well, I'm about to take a shower, so get out." I said putting on my shower cap and getting my robe.

"I can't come?" He asked pouting.

"Nope." I said smirking

"Why?" He asked squinting his eyes at me.

"Because you wont give me any." I said folding my arms across my breast and letting them rest on top of my stomach.

"You childish." He said laughing.

"Nah you childish, who in the hell denies a pregnant woman of sex? That's low Khadarious, you could at least put the tip in or something." I said seriously.

"My nigga, I love you." He said laughing.

"If you loved me, you'd give me what I want." I said looking down at that tent in his sweatpants.