It Only Takes Once (Chapter 40)

Some of you weren't able to read all of Chapter 39 or read it at all on the App, due to Wattpad having difficulties. It has been posted again. If you haven't read it yet, please do. You'll probably have to read it online, from the Wattpad website. The link is posted on my message board.
Thanks, Imani. Enjoy.

I chuckled to myself as I looked up at the Beyoncé calendar Shakayln had put up above our bed. For the past two weeks she and I both had been counting down the days.

Today was the day.

It had finally been six weeks since she'd given birth.

Meaning.

I'm getting some pussy tonight.

I watched her get ready for her and the twins doctor's appointments. I was completely naked under the covers so I grabbed my piece and slowly began stroking myself while I watched her move around our bedroom. She was so fucking sexy.

She was walking around in a black lace bra, and a short ass skirt that made her ass look so damn good. I was really trying my hardest not to be a pervert, but my God. The way them ass cheeks and titties were sitting up, I couldn't help myself.

"Khadarious could you stop being a pervert and pack the twins diaper bags please?" She asked looking at me over her shoulder as she sat down at the vanity in our bedroom to do her hair and makeup.

"But I was having fun." I whined as I got out of the bed.

"I bet you were." She smirked up at me before looking down at my very hardened piece.

"Shut up." I mumbled to her before reaching down and pinching her nipple through her bra.

"Ouch, bitch that hurt." She yelled before smacking my bare ass. Now I see how she feels when I do it to her, that shit stings like hell.

"Just wait Shakayln, I got something for your ass." I threatened.

"No wait, babe." She called after me, making me smirk. "I'm sorry for calling you a bitch and slapping your ass." She whined making me laugh to myself. She knew I was going to make her ass pay tonight, that's the one and only reason she was apologizing.

"Too late." I called from my closet as I slipped into a pair of gym shorts, no draws, and a t shirt.

I headed to the twins nursery to pack their diaper bag. To my surprise, my Granny and Aunt Charmaine were already in there, all up in my babies faces, trying to wake them up.

"Who let y'all in?" I asked them.

"Your Daddy." My Auntie replied quickly before going back to kissing on KJ's cheeks.

"Ma quit, you know Shakayln don't like people hovering over them." I told her before sighing.

"Leave that baby alone Charmaine, you heard the boy." Granny hissed.

"Fine. We just came over to speak, we're leaving anyway." My Auntie huffed before putting KJ back in his bassinet. "Where's Shakayln?"

"In the bedroom getting dressed for the doctor's." I told her before bending down to hug both of them.

"Okay, well we're going to go speak and then I guess we'll go." Granny said standing from her seat and picking up her oversized Louis Vuitton bag Shakayln bought her.

"Okay, make sure you knock." I called to them before laughing to myself at the possible outcome of them not knocking and busting in on her while she was dressing.

"Daddy's little angels." I sighed as I looked down at them before going  to pack their bags. As soon as I moved out of Khylan's line of vision, she began whining. She's definitely spoiled and it's nobody's fault but Shakayln's hard headed ass.