It Only Takes Once (Chapter 28)

"Shakayln, I still can't believe yo dramatic ass." Khadarious said shaking his head at me before he busted out laughing.

"Shut up, I couldn't help it." I mumbled feeling my cheeks heat up with embarrassment.

"So, do you not have control over your bladder or nah?" He asked before laughing again.

"Would you shut up." I mumbled while rolling my eyes. "Damn."

"You can't get mad at me because you peed on yourself and thought you were going into labor." He said smacking his lips.

"Would you shut up, I was in pain okay. I didn't even know the damn difference, it was like I didn't have control of my muscles." I explained for the thousandth time.

"Yeah whatever." He laughed.

"And if I'm correct, I believe it was you, who said I was going into labor, not me." I pointed out.

"Well excuse me, my wife is nine months pregnant, she's cramping, and the bed is wet." He scoffed. "What was I supposed to think?"

"Shut up." I mumbled while rolling my eyes. "Just don't tell anybody, okay." I told him.

"Can I just tell Devin?" He asked hopefully making me roll my eyes.

"He'll no, he'll never let me live it down." I said shaking my head.

"Ugh, fine." He grumbled.

"Ready for therapy?" I asked rubbing his chest as I sat on the edge of his hospital bed.

"Do I have a choice?" He asked smirking.

"Nah you really don't." I said making a goofy face at him. "Just know that I'll be there every step of the way." I smiled.

"Aw, thanks baby." He said leaning forward to kiss me. "I appreciate you baby Mama."

"No problem baby Daddy." I said rubbing his stomach.

"Why you so touchy this morning?" He asked. "You tryna get into something?" He smirked while biting his bottom lip.

"Nah, but you are looking kinda good in those shorts." I giggled before putting my hand on his thigh and rubbing it.

"I'm just glad to be out of that damn hospital gown." He complained with aas frown.

"Don't get too comfortable, the only reason they allowed you to change is to go to therapy." I told him.

"I don't care, I'm not putting that damn gown on." He grumbled.

"But you were so cute in it." I cooed.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

"Nope." I smirked.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you can't." He said referring to this morning when I finally decided to sit on his face. I couldn't be quiet so he stopped so the nurses wouldn't come in thinking something was wrong.

"Fuck you." I laughed.

"Daddy stop, it's too much." He mocked me. "Oooooh Gawd." He laughed. "Thank ya Jesus." He said throwing his hands in the air. "Yes, yes, yes, Yesssssss." He hollered making me blush before busting him in his chest.

"You are so childish, I didn't even say all that and I surely don't sound like that." I protested.

"The devil is a lie." He said giving me a face. "Imma record you next time." He said nodding his head.

"You better not." I said giving him the eye.

"Why not, we can be the next Ray J and Kim Kardashian." He shrugged.