Chapter 10

James P.O.V

I was walking to the work office and heard someone talking about a ball. I decided to hide around the corner and listen in. I could make out a few sounds until there was silence. I guess everyone was doing their work. I was about to head off when I heard someone screaming. But this screaming was familiar because it was my twin.

I walked up to the door and placed my ear on it. I heard my sister mention an arranged marriage for me. My face was a mix of anger and sadness. How could my parents do this to me? I thought they loved me! I guess the only ones who love me is Sienna and Lulu. The most important people in my life.

I heard my mother say 'we were going to tell him' and I knew she was lying. I decided to make my presence known and knock on the door. Everyone goes silent and my sister opens the door.

"What were you going to tell me?"

I say as I walk in. My mother and father stand their with guilt and shame in their eyes. My sister stands there raging. I gently go up to her and talk to her outside. I calm her down in the ways I've learnt throughout the years of us sticking together. She immediately calms down and I send her to her room so she can calm down. I walk back in and hear my parents whispering to each other.

I clear my throat and their attention turns towards me. I raise my eyebrow in a questioning manner and ask

"So anything u have to say?"

My father steps forward and started explaining how i had an arranged marriage and all that crap I heard from outside the door.

I was really angry. How could they do this to me? I thought they actually cared for me. They're only son! I was setup by my own parents. I will get my revenge. But for starters I might break something of theirs. I head over to my parents favourite vase and knock it over to the ground with my shoulder. Their faces doubled over with horrified and angry expressions.

"James Antony Henderson, how dare you knock over your mothers vase. That was worth 5000£ pounds."

My father yelled at me.

"Arthur Leone Henderson"

I screamed back at him.

"How dare u break my heart that was worth more than that stupid ass vase."

My dad was furious that I back chatted to him and my mother was shocked at my outburst.

Before anyone else could say something to me I stormed out the door slamming it shut. The hallway was empty except for a few slaves. I barged past them all knocking down some slaves along the way. I never bent down to help them. At the moment I could care less about anyone.

When I got to my room my sister was lying on my bed waiting for me. She looked up and noticed me then ran and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back and it reminded me of old times. The times before parents tried taking over your life. I had tears pooling in my eyes and I let them fall freely down my face.

My sister wiped away my tears and guided me to my bed. She lay down and I lied down next to her. She hugged me and murmured soothing things to calm me down. Soon I was falling asleep and I dreamt of me and Sienna having a wedding.

Lulu P.O.V

I woke up with my hands wrapped around somebody. I blinked slowly and realised I fell asleep hugging my brother. It was still a bit early too sleep since it was 6pm so I decided to wake up my brother. I ran and jumped on him and he groaned. He instinctively pushed me off him and I landed with a grunt to the floor. He looked down and smirked at me.

I got up and dusted down my clothes then headed to the door as soon as I was about to open the door I tripped again and ended up with my face squishing the door. I was really embarrassed and quickly got up and sped walked out of my brothers room. I could still hear his laughter echoing around the walls.

When I got back to my room I was really tired after the fight with my parents. The nap I had in my brothers room wasn't enough. I stripped down into my undergarments then slipped on a large and loose shirt. Within seconds I was dead asleep.

Authors note

Hey guys! Sorry for taking sooo long to update! I just had a major writers block. I know this chapter is really short and I'm extremely sorry about it but I've been busy lately doing my homework at like 10-11pm at night then going straight to sleep.

I promise the book will get more longer over the chapters and hopefully more exciting. I love u guys! I swear I do! Shout out to Car_Ree for voting on my book! Thnx a lot 😘

I love u guys so much! U guys deserve a reward! As said in the previous chapter you all are able to recommend a book to me. I will definitely read a book of ur choice if u helped me reach my goals by voting or commenting but the other people who haven't voted or commented I will still read a book of ur choice.

So comment down below a book name and author. Or u could copy the link and send it to me via private message.

I absolutely love u all! Silent reader or not.! So thnxx. Without all ur encouragement I wouldn't be here writing for u!

Don't forget! Read, vote, comment, share!

Bye guys! 😊✌🏻️