Chapter 8

(Trent's P.O.V)

I walked up to prince James chambers so I could clean his room. After his room the only one I had left was Princess Lulus room. These days every thing that has happened to me revolves around the princess. I knock on the door and the prince answers. He lets me in and I start cleaning his bathroom and wardrobe. When I finish that I enter his main bedroom and start sweeping the floor.

He sits on his bed and just stares at me. Curiosity flowing through his eyes. When I finish cleaning his whole chambers I'm tired and panting. I go to leave but the prince asks me to stay. I gulp and turn around.

" There's no need to be nervous Trent",

He said with a smirk on his face. I nodded my head unable to make out any words. I don't know why this is happening to me. Probably because I'm really tired and my throat is dry.

He looks at me then gets off his bed and leaves through another room. I stand there and wait for him to return. He asks me to take a seat so I sit down on the wooden chair closest to the bed.

"Stay away from my sister"

I'm not quite shocked by his bluntness but I nod my head anyways. He looks me over one more time in disgust then dismisses me with a wave of his hand. Guess all he wanted was to tell me to stay away from his double.

I grabbed the cleaning equipment and headed back to my room. I set the things down and sprawled myself down on the bed. I was too tired to do anything so I just rested there for a while day dreaming until I realised I hadn't finished all rooms! Princess Lulu! I should ask her about what happened.

I grabbed my cleaning equipment and sprinted to her room. I knocked on her door and was welcomed by the sight of a pale yet happy princess. I walked in and looked at the beautiful sunset hovering over the horizon. I'm guessing I disrupted her from her scenery viewing.

I mumbled a good morning and she chuckled quietly.

"It's afternoon not morning Trent",

She stated and I blushed lightly. I seriously think I have a blushing problem. I started cleaning right away to make things more quick and I can question her. By the time I finished I wasn't panting and tired like I was in the princes room. I was calm and collected. I set down my things and headed towards the princess. I stopped a good couple of feet away from her and asked if I could ask her a question. She nodded and I asked the worlds most loved question. "Are you alright?".

She shakes her head. "I was walking into the woods and there's this little cottage I visit frequently. It's secretly hidden, no one knows about it but me." While she says this I pale easily. She couldn't mean the cottage me and my family used to live in. It was secluded to well. Provinces Lulu must be an extravagant searcher than. She must sense my worries because she asks if I'm alright. I shake her question off and tell her to tell me what the cottage looks like.

It was the only way to find out if it was the same one. She describes it spot on. I ask her for more and she explains to me how there was thunder and lightning and how the house smelt like blood. I got up and started pacing, mumbling things I didn't care if she heard. I start shaking and ask her to show the cottage to me. She warily agrees while eying me.

She leads me there and I freeze in my spot as I eye the house. I have tears pooling in my eyes but I'm cautious to not let them fall. I see a flash of black in the corner of my eyes but when I look nothing was there. It must have been my imagination. I walk in the house not bothering to find out if Lulu is following. My hands skim the walls and furniture as I pass through until I reach the last door in the corridor. My mothers room.