Chapter 7

(What I imagine Trent to look like, but you can use your imagination and design a Trent in your head)

(Lulu P.O.V)

I wake up to a loud knock on the door. I get up to answer it but my whole body is sore. I sit back down and tell the person to come in. My brother walks in with a worried expression masked over his face. He starts questioning me so fast that I can't make out anything he's saying.

"Stop! Tell me slowly what you're saying because I don't understand a word you just said." He nods his head and asks the obvious question everyone all ways asks " Are you alright?"

"Yeh just a bit sore"

"What happened? I heard that you were found near the entrance of the woods covered in blood and dirt."

I remember it all exactly before I blacked out. I told him a brief explanation without telling him about the cottage. We talk for a bit more until he leaves. When he leaves I grab my journal and write down what happened. Tears fall steadily down my cheeks as I remember the night clearly. It was one of the scariest nights I've had.

My tears mingle with the pages of my journal and I close it. My journal is the one I go to at my most vulnerable times. I can write whatever I want in there and no one would find out. I didn't bother writing my name on it or anything. It always stays in my room so there's no point.

I feel dirty and sticky so I decide to take a shower. I turn on the water and strip. I step inside and wash my hair and body down. When I finish, I step into a fluffy towel. I dry myself and pull on a white blouse with a cream coloured pencil skirt and cream heels.

 I dry myself and pull on a white blouse with a cream coloured pencil skirt and cream heels

When I finished putting my clothes on I brushed my teeth and combed my hair through. I laid it down to the side of my head letting it rest on my shoulders. I leave the room and head to the gardens. This time I plan to stay in sight of the castle and not wander alone into the woods. I walked along the bushes and sat on the bench near the fountain.

I sat down and relaxed instantly. All my worries and problems flew away with the windy breeze. I took the moment for advantage and relaxed. I listened to the birds chirping and the sounds of the wind rustling through the trees. I walked around for a bit, admiring our variety of flowers we have.

Lilies, sunflowers, Daisy's, roses, violets, bluebells and dandelions.

My personal favourites were roses. We had a variety of coloured roses. Yellow, blue, pink and red. Once in a while we might even find a black rose growing. They were my favourite. (To see the picture of the black rose check chapter 6)

After a while I head back inside. I head to my parents room and knock on the door. I wait a couple of minutes before the door opens. My mother is standing there with swollen lips. I mentally cringe and what was happening in here before I entered. I should've just went straight to my room.