1

A/N- OKAY WE BACK IN THIS BIH ! WE LIT ! IVE BEEN SO EXCITED TO FINALLY GET PT 2 OF THIS BOOK OUT AND ITS FINALLY HERE SO LETS GO !

A YEAR LATER

Shai looked up from her porch as she rubbed her hurting stomach and blew smoke from her lips. 2 months pregnant but unaware, she was falling in love more and more by the day.

Just then Nick walked up behind her and began to kiss on her neck.

Shai truly fell in love with nick after meeting him only a month of being in Virginia. He treated her right and they're connection was off the charts.

Nick was 6'5, light brown complexion, and wore a low cut, although he cut it rarely. The opposite of what shai knew, he was a country boy.

Shai held nicks hand "baby I wanna talk to you"

Nick nodded "cmon in the room with me" he said holding her hand as they walked into the room until they was laying down facing each other

Shai let out a sigh "I need to go visit my family in Houston"

Nick poked his lip out "for what ? I thought you said you-"

Shai kissed him quickly " I know but I gotta do this. Hiding from them forever won't work and I think me and my brother have a lot to discuss"

Nick sighed "well I'm not going to Houston so.."

Shai nodded "I know I'll be back home soon , you know I wouldn't want it any other way"
...
Marc jumped up hearing the sound of his phone .

"Hey, I'm sorry... I know it's early I just wanted to make sure you were coming to see me" Quentin said on the other line , you could hear his smile

Marc snickered "let me shower and I'll be up there ok ?"

Marc got dressed eagerly, he hadn't seen Q in a good 3 weeks after he landed himself in the hole for fighting.

Marc sighed. just as he was about to leave , his phone started ringing

He looked at the weird 804 area code but picked up anyways "hello?"

"Hey baby boy!"

From the excited voice on the other line he knew exactly who it was, "SHAI?"

He heard her laugh on the other end "I'm coming to Houston tonight but I want to surprise everyone ok ?"

Marc couldn't help but to smile, Kells was always worried about Shai and asking if anybody heard from her so now maybe everything could be fixed again

"Pick me up from the airport at 7 okay?"

...
Chubs stared at the walls of his cell.

He grew angry when he had nothing to do and waiting for Marc made him impatient but he knew he needed to relax, he just got transferred and he wanted to see his baby as much as possible.

"Only a couple more months" he said to himself

Joseph had got him the best lawyers but with crime at the boarder, he had to serve some type of time