Late Night Beach Date

Girls Like Girls by Hayley Kiyoko    Another dream of mine and I love this dream in particular because it was one of the first dreams I had ever had of you and I. I love you beautiful~

"What are you doing Jamie?" I ask, smiling as I lock the car. She grins kicking her shoes off before taking off onto the beach. Rolling my eyes, I kick my shoes off and grab both sets before walking after her.

It was well past midnight on Friday, and we had gone to Taco Bell before heading to the beach for a late night walk. I laugh as I see her already ankle deep in the ocean, the wind whipping her hair with gentle ease in the moon light. Setting our bag and shoes down, I casually stroll down the rest of the way, "Is it cold?"

She laughs, turning towards me, "It is a little but it's nice." Grinning like the Cheshire Cat, I slide into the water with her while wrapping my arms around her hips, "Mmm it is nice, a little chilly though so we will have to make sure we dry off well." Hands slide over my arms gently, "Indeed so. However this is really nice Sebastian, thank you." 

I smile, placing a gentle kiss on her shoulder, "Of course my love, you deserve a night out every now and again." We stayed quiet like we were, watching the waves and humming in the breeze. The night was beautiful and silent, like Mother Nature knew we would be out and about tonight. Before long we were sitting in the sand eating tacos and Mexican Pizza; "So what beach should we visit next?" I ask around another bite, taking notice of the increase of waves.

"Well we've to almost every beach within an hour of home now, so I'm not exactly sure love." She rests her head on my shoulder, looping her arm through mine. Chuckling, I put the trash into the empty bag, "I'll have to do some research then. But for now, this is just fine and I'm content." She giggles while kissing my shoulder, "I am too, this is wonderful and you are an amazing boyfriend for this."

I knew my face was red but it did nothing to hinder the smile on my face, "I try my best to be, I will always try my best for you." Our fingers lace together with practiced ease, "Good to know. Now let's go walk around silly man, the moon and stars are out to play tonight." Laughter rings through the air as I dust myself off and chase after her with a grin.

We spent at least two hours walking/running, laughing, smiling and just talking about whatever we felt like talking about. I sweep her off her feet, spinning her around while she clung to my shoulders and laughed, "Sebastian!" 

Smiling like crazy, I wrap her legs around my hips and hold her up with ease, "What?" She rolls her eyes and smiles, "Don't drop me handsome." I feign hurt for a moment, "Oh you wound me so my Lady!" She swats at my chest, pouting slightly, "Drama King."

Grinning, I kiss her chin gently, "You love me and my antics. So hush." Soft lips meet mine in a passionate yet gentle kiss, "I do love you, for as many stars are in the sky." I smile, kissing her gently again, "And I love you, till the universe ceases to exist."

Date nights are the best nights.

Your Knight In Shinning Armor,

S.