Lifetime in Repeat

Circles by the Eden Project       I had a dream the other night and I really wanted to share it with you so this is me sharing it because I'm a blushing mess just remembering it. But it made me too happy not to share with my beautiful Queen. Anywho, enjoy love~

Probably about five to ten years from now I'm guessing....

"Hey wait up!" I shouted after you, noticing how far ahead of me you were. We had just gotten off a train and into a rather large group of people causing me to lose sight of you. I scanned the walkway a little panicked before seeing you standing by a bench. 

"I seriously thought I'd lost you there for a second." I laugh as I jog up to you, smiling brightly and happily. You laugh softly, ruffling my hair, "Silly man, I"m not gonna lose you in Japan. Then what would I tell people? That I lost my husband in a crowd of people and didn't bother to find him?" 

Blushing lightly, I fix my hair with a sarcastic huff, "Must you mess up my hair? It's one of my better features after all." You roll your eyes, batting my hands away as you fix it and then my tie, "You do the same thing to me darling, it's only fair that I do it back. Also, your tie is crooked and yet you dress like this all the time."

I smile as I grab your hands, "Love it's just a tie and I know I do but you love it." You chuckle and kiss my cheek, "Alright Mr. Smooth, what are we doing here?" Lacing my fingers with yours, I lead you down the path covered in Cherry Blossom petals and lined with vendors of all kinds. 

It was amazing to watch how your face lit up every time you found something beautiful or interesting; you'd smile from ear to ear, squeeze my hand gently, and giggle as I told you to pick something out you liked. There was so much to see and do that if I hadn't planned it out we probably would have been overwhelmed.

Night had crept upon us before long and I was growing more excited; "What has you all excited?" you teased as we slowed to a leisurely pace under the hundreds of cherry blossom trees that lined a particular walk way. I paused at just about the middle, leaning against the railing, "There is something really cool about this place at night."

And just as I said this, the place lit up like Christmas; blue lights illuminated the trees and the water beneath us. It was the second most beautiful thing I had ever seen; your eyes had widen slightly as you looked around causing me to chuckle, "This is what I wanted to show you. I couldn't help but take you here to see these beautiful trees in full bloom. Then in a blue light to show how they are only like this one time a year."

I slowly wrap my arms around your waist gently, pulling you close, "I wanted to share the second most beautiful sight in the world with you." You smile and giggle, wrapping your arms around my neck, "And what's the first then Mr. Hatter?" 

I laugh softly, kissing your forehead, "You Mrs. Hatter. You are the most beautiful sight I have ever laid my eyes on and always will be."

You blush slightly but lean into my kiss, "Good answer handsome." 

Smiling, I pull you flat against me, "I love you my beautiful Queen."

I feel your fingers run through my hair gently as you lean closer, "I love you too my dashing Knight."

And just as the breeze swept through the air, my lips met yours gently and lovingly as the cherry blossom petals fell around us.

your knight in shinning armor,

S.