Robbie Kay x Reader - Mario Kart Fun

Robbie was racing down the track as you tried to get passed him. You ran over so many people; Yoshi, Bowser, Princess Peach, Mario, Luigi, Koopa Troopa. But it was all in vain as you crossed the finish line in second place, with Robbie in first. Now the worst was about to happen to you.

    But how did you get here?
------------------------------------------------------

    You and Robbie had been fighting over who would win a game of Mario Kart for months. You had been playing for five years, whereas Robbie had only played for three. You felt that with more experience you had the best odds at winning.

    But Robbie knew that he had more knowledge about secret passageways and all of the extra tricks he could use to get ahead. And in the fate-determining match, he was determined to use every single method in the book.

    It was experience vs. skill in this battle, and it was interesting to see how it turned out.

    Since both of you were so sure of your winnings, you decided to make it a bit more interesting. There would be a bet. If you won, you would get ten minutes of a back rub. But, if he won, you would be tickle tortured for ten minutes, with no breaks! You were nervous about that part, but you were so confident in your experience that you couldn't believe you would lose.

    Unfortunately, you didn't anticipate a lousy race.

    That was until he started kicking your butt on the last loop. You guys were both tied for first place as of the third round, and this final race was the deciding factor. You had gotten hit with many red shells from him, which set you back pretty far. You were ready to run over anyone and everyone though, just to save your weak little sides from being tortured later.

    But, Robbie was too fast for you. He was racing down the track as you tried to get past him. You ran over so many people; Yoshi, Bowser, Princess Peach, Mario, Luigi, Koopa Troopa. But it was all in vain as you crossed the finish line in second place, with Robbie in first. Now the worst was about to happen to you.

    The minute it ended and the scores appeared, you and Robbie locked eyes. You knew what was about to happen to you, but you weren't about to go down without a fight.

    You bolted out of the chair, throwing the Wii remote onto the couch and running towards your room. You ran as fast as you could, but your room was at the very end of the hallway and Robbie was too quick for you. He caught you in his strong arms and dragged your protesting body back to the living room.

    He pushed you onto the ground before straddling you, making sure your hands were pinned down. You tried struggling, but only to find that he weighed too much for you to throw him off casually.

    "Robbie, please, no! Don't do it!" you begged, praying that he would help you out of the hole in which you had found yourself.

    "And why not?" he asked innocently.

    "Because! You know I can't take it!" you begged.

    "Hmm..." he trailed off.

    But you made the mistake of believing him.

    Not long after you allowed yourself to relax, he dug into your sides. You screamed loudly as every move his fingers made became your worst nightmare.

    With every breath you managed to catch, you begged for release. And it hadn't even been two minutes yet!

    But, when you finally caught a glimpse of the look on Robbie's face; when you finally saw the child-like wonder that radiated from him, that's when you gave yourself over to the seemingly never-ending torture.

    That morning you woke up blushing furiously and feeling the protection of your tickle spots grow.
_______________________________
For all of you that are confused, it was a dream!!!! And I'm SO sorry for not updating in a while! I've been so busy with school that most downtime went to naps! But I hope to get more posted this weekend! :)