Robbie Kay x Reader - Good For Nothing Boyfriend

Song - She's So Gone - Lemonade Mouth (Performed by Naomi Scott)

(T/N) - Town Name
(F/S) - Favorite Song

    You were sitting by the fireplace with your boyfriend, Nathan, as you waited for the call. What call you may ask? The call that would tell you whether you had done well at the audition or not. That's right, you had auditioned to be a singer, and the one and only Robbie Kay was in charge of the auditions. He was your favorite actor, so of course you were thrilled.

    But Nathan, however, was not. He hated that you had googly eyes, as he called it, for another man. He despised this Robbie Kay and was willing to do anything to keep you from seeing him.

    After another long break in the conversation and a few anxious glances to your phone, he went over the edge.

    "Why are you so worried about getting this call?" he asked angrily. You were taken aback by his tone.

    "What do you mean why? I could get a chance to make it big! Aren't you happy for me?" you asked. He had seemed so excited for you until you mentioned who was in charge of it.

    Now, he thought you were a fantastic singer, and he knew that you could make it in Hollywood if you wanted. But he knew that his doubt would be the end of you trying.

    "You will never make it! You sound terrible! You wouldn't even last past the first round!" he yelled at you but widened his eyes as he realized his mistake.

    Sure, he wanted you to stay away from Robbie for as long as possible, but when he saw the sad look in your eyes, he knew he had crossed a line.

    "(Y/N), I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean it! Please, let me explain--" that was all it took for you to open a can of butt whoop on him.

    "Let you explain what exactly?! That you are the only person who doesn't believe in me, when you should be the person who believes in me the most?! Don't worry, I hear you loud and clear," you glared at him, each of your words laced with enough venom to take down a cow. Just then, your phone rang.

    It was a number that you didn't recognize, but you figured that it was from someone at the audition. But never did you expect it to be Robbie Kay's own cell number.

    "Hello?" you asked as you picked up the phone, extremely excited as you awaited the news.

    "Hello, is this (Y/N) (L/N)?" you heard an extremely familiar English accent ask you.

    "Yes, this is she. Who is this?" you asked, fangirling as you thought about who it could be.

    "Hello, this is Robbie Kay. I'm calling with the results of the audition," he informed you.

    You nearly had a heart attack. "Oh, yes, I've been waiting for the answer," you said as you tried to play off your increasing nervousness.

    "We would like to inform you that you are our lucky pick for the job," he said, and you could hear the smile in his voice.

    "Really?! That's great!" you cheered, smiling as the thought overwhelmed you.

    "You have an amazing voice, I'm so glad I get to work with you," he complimented. You turned bright red at his words.

    "Well, at least someone thinks so," you smiled, glaring at Nathan for a second before returning your attention to Robbie.

    "Well, whoever thinks that is stupid... Anyways, when will you be able to get started?" he asked, seeming to steer himself away from a rant.