THIRTY-FOUR

I woke up to the sound of Leo's voice, which I haven't heard in a while. "Sari! You have guests... they're in the living room!" I groaned in response, and Leo laughed at me.

Eventually I got up, making sure I had pants on before leaving my room. I walked into the living room and saw all of the guys.

"Hey!" Matty stood up. "We're going adventuring with the guys, and tonight we're going to George's because he's throwing a party."

"Okay," I yawned. "Let me get ready."

I walked into my room once again, opening my closet to see the same color repeated over all of the fabrics. There was a knock at my door and I turned towards the noise.

"Come in," I stated.

Matty walked in with a small smile. "I'm bored." Matty laid down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Okay," I laughed, grabbing a loose black shirt. I picked up a pair of light-wash skinny jeans and walked into the bathroom.

« ‹ › »

I finished getting ready and walked out the bathroom to see Matty fumbling through my record collection. "The awe I'm in of how many beautiful artists you have in here, it's unbelievable."

I smiled, wrapping my arms around Matty's waist. I placed my head against his back, feeling his backbone.

I took a deep breath, and Matty turned towards me. "Ready?" Matty asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. Matty grabbed my hand, leading me outside of my room.

The boys were all crowding in the kitchen, eating various kinds of snacks. They all turned to me with wide eyes, looking like guilty murderers.

"I'm sorry, Sarilynn! It was George's idea!" Adam exclaimed. "I'll buy you more pickles!"

"What?" I laughed. "It's fine, trust me."

"Oh," Adam smiled. "It was actually my idea, but blaming everything on George is easier than admitting it was me."

"Okay, okay," George laughed. "It was partially my idea."

"I'm the free loader," Ross laughed.

"Let's just fucking go," Matty stated, and we all followed behind Matty.

"Okay, who is riding with who?" Matty questioned.

"I call Sarilynn!" George grabbed my arm. "Haha suck it Matty!"

"Um, okay," Matty laughed. "I'll take Ross, then."

"I'll go with George and Sari," Adam smiled.

"Okay bye dickheads!" Matty waved goodbye.

"Losers," George laughed. "Come on Sari!"

"What about me?" Adam frowned as George grabbed my arm. I grabbed Adam's arm, and he began smiling widely.

We all got in George's car, Adam and I agreeing to both sitting in the back.

"Now Sarilynn," George began. "The rules in George Daniel's car are one: clean up after yourself. Two: if the cops come say there's nothing under your seat. Three: I control the aux cord."