FIFTEEN

"Okay, almost there," Matty stated. "I rented it out from the hotel; surprisingly, it was pretty cheap. Anyway, we have it completely to ourselves until three in the morning."

Matty removed his hands from my eyes, but I kept my eyes closed. "You can look now," Matty chuckled.

I opened my eyes and saw the private room with the hot tub, "Matty!"

"I know, I'm the best," Matty rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were leading me to a weird sex chamber," I laughed, regarding the fact Matty randomly asked me to wear my bikini and trust him.

"Well, there's no cameras in here," Matty smiled, his hands around my waist. "It can be whatever we want."

I shook my head, and Matty kissed the back of my neck, "Let's get in."

I slowly got into the hot tub, squealing because of how hot it is. Once I got settled Matty turned to me smiling, "Strawberry?"

I smiled, nodding. "You're not feeding it to me."

"Okay," Matty laughed, handing me the strawberry. Matty then poured us glasses of red wine.

I smiled at Matty, laying my head on his shoulder. "You're something else," I stated.

"I am," Matty laughed. "You love it though."

I rolled my eyes, "You'll never know. I could be doing all of this because I like your face."

"You mean a relationship?" Matty joked, and we both laughed.

« ‹ › »

Matty turned to me after sipping his wine. "Do you want a massage? I'm trying to be romantic," Matty smiled.

"Uh, sure," I squinted my eyes at Matty.

"I'm not going to untie your swimsuit, babe," Matty chuckled. "Not yet at least."

I rolled my eyes, turning my back towards Matty. "I used to give my mum massages," Matty stayed as he put his hands on my shoulders. "She worked so hard I would massage her feet and back every day."

I smiled, "You're mum is incredible, Matty."

"She is, I won't deny it," Matty chuckled.

Once Matty finished massaging my back I turned to him, smiling. "Now Matty," I began. "I am not having sex with you in a hot tub, I know that you would like to, but no," I laughed. "But we can begin here."

Matty's eyes widened as I set my wine glass down and placed my hands on the sides of his face.

"Hold on love," Matty chuckled, setting his wine down beside mine. "Okay."

I smiled, pressing my lips on Matty's. Matty placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer gently.

I broke apart from Matty, placing my hands on top of his. "Remember what you said yesterday?"

"That I-"

"I love you too," I finally finished.

Matty's lips formed a smile, "That's a relief. I thought you were never going to say it."

I smiled at Matty, standing up in front of him. I sat down on Matty's lap, and his eyes widened. "Remember what I said," I whispered to Matty. "Not here."

Matty nodded, his hands beginning at my waist and trailing down to my butt.

I placed my hands on Matty's face, our lips moving in unison. Matty squeezed my hips so hard I could tell there'd be bruises shaped like his fingertips.

I slowly removed my lips again, and Matty groaned. "Oh hush," I laughed. I moved the curl of Matty's hair that was on his forehead tickling me, making him smile.

"Sorry about that," Matty chuckled.

I scooted up on Matty's lap, kissing his lips once again. I felt Matty's fingers travel up from my butt to the tie of my bikini top.

Matty tapped my back around the tied knot, and I nodded. Matty almost instantly untied it, placing it behind him as his hands moved to right under my boobs, where my tattoo is.

Matty rubbed the area where my tattoo is, and I knew if we didn't stop now we weren't going to. I grabbed my bikini top, putting it back on as Matty continued kissing my collarbone.

"Matty," I laughed. "Come on."

The time had passed quickly, Matty and I had arrived at eleven, and the clock said it was 1:30am.

I stepped out of the hot tub, grabbing a towel for Matty and I. Matty slowly got out of the hot tub, trying to recuperate himself.

I smiled, handing Matty a towel.

Matty placed one of his hands around my waist, keeping we close as we walked out of the private room to the elevator.

Once we reached our floor, I held Matty's hand as he walked quickly to our room.

I laughed as Matty fumbled around with the hotel key, trying to open the door. "Fucking shit, just open," Matty grunted.

I placed my hands over Matty's, taking the key from his hand. "We have all the time in the world, Matty. Calm down," I laughed.

The door opened and Matty sighed, shaking his head at me.

Once we both were in the hotel suite and our towels were laying on the floor, Matty instantly picked me up, my legs around his hips.

Once my back hit the hotel bed, Matty was hovering above me. "Do you want to do this?" Matty asked.

"Yes," I pulled Matty by his neck closer to me.

« ‹ › »

Matty laid beside me, both of us about to pass out. My legs wrapped around Matty's, trying to hold all the warmth the hotel bed had.

Matty and I both put on the bare minimum of clothes to sleep comfortably, but the hotel bed was still extremely cold.

I ran my fingertips over Matty's arm, his eyes locked on me. Matty's hand moved to my face slowly, moving a strand of hair from my face.

"Oh Sarilynn Jone," Matty yawned. "Always finding herself in the weirdest of situations, although she is constantly seeking adventure."

I laughed nodding, "That sounds like me."

Matty gently pressed his lips to mine. "I love you, crazy Sarilynn Jone."

"I love you too, crazier Matthew Healy."