OMG I'm in Supernatural?

Another story. Oops I did it again. Haha. Anyway. It's a Supernatural Fanfic. I couldn't help it, it popped to my head. Read and enjoy. Pic~Mackinley (Jennifer Lawerence)

I really should have paid attention to what mama said? She loved the program Supernatural. She'd be all, "well Dean that is just so funny," and "Sam I can not believe you just drank that shit." Mama was strange that way, she'd talk to the tele like it was real. She had a sweet Southern look and accent, don't let looks fool ya. Mama was as sarcastic as they come. And...mean. Sorry mama but it's true.

"Don't switch the program god damnit," she smacked my hand as I almost made a grab for the tele remote.

"Mama Supernatural again?" I whined. I was only twenty two and I had my mama living with me. God, I hated it. My twin brother Max refused to take he in. So it was only left with me and my twenty year old sister, Meg. What twenty year old wants their mother living with them? Apparently not Meg.

So I got stuck with her. Because I'm a "pushover" mama's words not mine. It sucked but I lived with it. Mama was only fifty but she suffered with terrible athritis. She spent most days watching tele, her ass glued to her chair. She mostly watched re-runs of Supernatural. It was embarrassing when my friends came over and she was sitting in my living room watching that crap. A pepsi in one hand and a donuts in the other.

"I am your guest and you should treat me with respect," she pouted.

I sighed, resisting the urge to roll my eyes at her I would just be rewarded with a lovely scowl. It suited her.

"I don't want to watch this crap," I unlike my mother only had a very slight Southern accent, I'd only lived there until I was ten. Then mama had sent me to boarding school in Canada. Best time of my life, away from mama is always the best time of my life.

"Shut up and let me watch," she cried, I wanted to smack her across the face. I loved her don't get me wrong but she was bitch.

"Yes m'am," I said sarcastically. I got up making my way to the kitchen to make dinner. It sure as hell wasn't going to make its self.

"Oh I made you a present," she called before I could tune her out with my I-pod, "it's on the kitchen table."

I looked at the present, it was a simple beaded bracelet. I laughed at the childish designs.

"Thanks mama," I shouted back.

*****************

"Do you like the bracelet?" mama grabbed her plate sitting down.

The one thing she seemed to agree with me was that we never ate by the tele. Well...we never ate dinner by the tele, or on the couch.

"I love it mama," I kissed her cheek. I found it very pretty.

"I'm glad," she waited for me to sit down.

After I said grace she dug in to eat my very un-original mac and cheese.

"You should learn to cook," mama said as I piled the plates in the sick. I'd have to do the dishes later after looking through my school grades. I was a high school teacher at a wealthy private school. My great grandpa Tom had founded it, I had studied hard for a teaching degree. So don't let my connections fool you. I worked for the job.

"I'll try," I gritted. Mama always had something to complain about.

"And..." she began but the doorbell rang.

"Gerald," I screamed as I opened the door. I jumped into my boyfriends arms.

"Hey girl," he smiled but his eyes weren't in it.