Photo Shoot

Song: Gold by Kiiara

It was the next day and since our last lunch yesterday Chase was avoiding me.
"You have to talk to him" Heaven tells me.
I groaned "yes but he is either ignoring or avoiding me" I glaced behind me to see Chase drawing some micro organisme in his textbook. The Bell rang as sign that our last class 'Biology' was over. "Well lets get work on your project, Chase comes later" I say.

"Omg I love it Autumn" I squel when Autumn showed me the clothing i was going to show off.
She smiled "i'm  happy you like it". "Are you kidding me I love it" I say once more.
"Well lets put that white dress on first "Autumn says. I nodded at her. When I was dressed she did my hair and we walked to the photo studio that Heaven made for today. "Omg you look stunning and that dress Is smoking hot" Heaven says. It was a white dress with one band on my left shoulder  and it came to my knees but it had a extrodinary patern on it what made it beautiful.

But then the boys busted in. "You're male models are ready to model" Cam says.
" We can also take off our shirt for the camera" Alec says smirking before Autumn threw a shirt in his face. "Wear this" she tells him. So first i'm gonna take some pictures of Hayley for my project Heaven says then all of you join her for pictures for Autumn her project.  My eyes met Chase as hè looked at me with wide eyes, but he noticed I caught him watching me and Suddenly hè walked away. I groaned once more.

"Those pictures are so good" I say to Heaven while she shows me the pictures she took from me.
Her face lighted up "I know right, these are mabye the best ones I ever made of a human". I laughed at her. But out of nowhere Alec appeard and put a arm around her smiling. I watched in awwwww before Autumn pulled me the 'dressing room' in and ordering me to put on some ripped jeans and a tank top she designed. "Wouw Aut, this is  whole New look from you " I say.
She smiled "yeah I taught why the hell not".
"Well I think its awesome". She smiled before pushing me  back to the 'photo studio'.

"Okey I want the boys on a row showing off their muscules through their shirt" Heaven says. They did what they were told. "Now one by one on a picture" she tells them. After a few more pictures with only the boys I was called infront and the boys picked me up and carried me on the next photo.
"Okey Cam and Alec take a break" Autumn says.
"But we are just getting started" Cam pouted.
"You guys need to change again" she responds. They groaned but followed her anyway. She winked at me before she disapeared. Now Heaven, Chase and I were the only ones in the room. "Okey Chase I want you to hold Hay close to you" Heaven says. Hè put his arm around my middle and pulled me to him. I took a deep breath through my teeth. I felt his hands so cleary, I was afraid they would burn me.
"Hay do you hear me ".
"U uh what"?
"I asked you to look at his face like you're in love " Heaven says. I glared at her before I signed and looked at his face. His face was so beautiful,  and his jaw line was perfect, just like his eyes. Then Chase looked at me. I kept staring in his eyes.
"I'm sorry about yesterday" hè tells me.
I shake my head "I'm the one  that should apologize".
"Why would you need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong, you just made clear it was a one time thing" hè says soft.
"I I ..... I" I stutter. Hè let go of me and walked off. I looked at Heaven and she just pointed her head in the direction Chase was going. I nodded and run after him. "Chase wait" I yell after him.

" WHAT!" Hè says angry. I wanted to say something but nothing came out of my mouth, it was like my voice died. "Now"? Hè asks still angry. I looked at his eyes then his lips before I looked at his eyes again. Hè raised a eyebrow qeustion what i was doing. "You know what, I will see you later" hè says turning around again. But before he could walk away I grapped his hand and turned him around so hè faced me. Then I brought his head down and pulled his lips to mine. Hè was so surprised that hè didn't react. I pulled back "I shouldn't have done that". Hè blinked at me. "I'm sorry I should just go" I tell him. But then he pushed me against the wall kissing me again. It was a kiss full of emotions. I smiled against his lips before I openend my mouth a little. Suddenly hè pulled back breathless.
"I taught you wanted nothing more than that one time" hè says still out of breath.
"I taught the same thing" I say before he kissed me again. This time I pulled back "Chase" I say out of breath "I'm so sorry for everything I have done". "You don't have anything to apologize for Sweetcheeks ".I smiled at him.
"Can I ask you something sweetcheeks"?
"Go ahead".
"Will you be my girlfriend"? I looked at him shocked.
"Its fine if you don't want to be" hè says stuttering. I pulled him down for a short sweet kiss.
"I would love to be your girlfriend Greenie" I tell him after I pull back. Hè kissed me once more before hè says "We should probably go back". I nodded and took his hand in mine.

"Uhm Chase why do you have lipstick on your lips " Alec pointed out.
"Again staring at my lips Alec" hè says smirking. Then Autumn and Heaven squelled and pointed at our hands. "Does this means you and my little sister are dating" Cam asks. I rolled my eyes when hè said little sister. "Yep" Chase says popping the P.  Autumn and Heaven runned to me and hugged me tightly.
"We're so happy for you Hay" Heaven says.
"Use protection" Autumn cuts in laughing.
"Dude you have to pay me" We hear Alec say to Cam.
"What are you guys talking about" Chase asked them. Cam put an arm around my shoulder and said "I'm happy for you ". I smile at him. Before Alec once again begins to talk over money.
"Alec sweetie what do you mean" Heaven asks.
"Well Cam and I bet that Chase and Hayley would end up together, and I obviously were right because you guys are a thing now" hè says happy. Cam groaned but took his wallet out and gave him 20 dollar. Alec smelled it and began dancing and jumping around. We all laughed except for Cam who was typing something on his phone. Not a few seconds later my Phone ringed .

"Hello"
"Hey sis when were you gonna tell me about you and that Green boy" I hear Gabriel say on the other end of the line.
"How do you know about that,we are together for like 5 minutes"?

"Cameron texted me and told me you and Chase are in a relationship" hè tells me

"Oh did " I say in my phone  while glaring at Cam. Hè laughed sheeply at me.

"Don't kill our brother,  we need him for later to give us money when is a famous sportman"

I laughed "I won't kill him and I will call you tonight for further information about me and my boyfriend but I have a photo Shoot to finish now" I tell him

"Speak to you tonight Halsy" hè said before hanging up. I put my phone away and glared at Cameron.
"So you immidiatly told Gabe, before I could tell him myself, who have you informed more about this"? I ask him. "Mabye my instagram folowers, Gabe, grandma".
"You told grandma, why? You know she is gonna escape out of that nursing home again only to meet Chase" I stated.
"Well I didn't think about that" hè replied.
"I noticed". Then my phone beeped and saw I had a text from mom. "I just bought some condooms when I heard about you and Chase from Cam I was in the mall anyway " it said. I glared at Cam.
"What is it" hè asks me.
"You told mom and dad" I say angry . "Yeah why wouldn't I"?
"Because they just bought me condooms". I saw Chase turning red and Autumn rolling on the floor while  laughing, Alec patted Chase shoulder and said something what made him even blush more . "I would run if I were you" Heaven tells Cam. Hè nodded and ran away like hell with me not so far behind him.