Caught

"Bye mommy and Daddy " Amy says before they leave. I close the door and smile at her. Today is it Friday and I was babysitting Little Amy. "Hayley are you my friend"? She asks. Afcourse Amy. " will you be my sister "? "What do you mean " I ask . " I think Chase likes you" she says giggeling. " I'm most certain hè doesn't ".But I still felt butterflys in my stomach. " Where is Chase anyways " I ask Amy.  She shrugged her shoulders. I looked at the clock. " Amy if you're going to put on your pyjama I will read you a bedtime story". "But i'm not tired "she says yawning. I picked her up. Yes you're little angel. She snuggeld her head I my neck. " will you read Princess and the frog to me" she asks. " Afcourse ". I placed her on the ground and she took off to her room to change.

" And they lived happily ever after" I finished. I looked down next to me, to see that Amy was fast asleep . I felt my own eyes shut before I also fell asleep.

" sweetcheeks wake up " the voice from Chase says. I openend one of my eyes to see Him stare at me." What are you doing in my room " I say. Hè laughed "you're in Amy her room". I looked next to me to see that she was still asleep. I got out of her bed carefully not to wake her up. " What time is it " I ask. Chase looked at his watch. "Two in the morning" hè said. I groaned. "Well you 're home now so I guess I'm will go home ". " Its late , you can sleep here "hè says. I live next to you I can walk 5 meters. " But then you will wake your family " hè says. " okey I will sleep here " I say. " follow me " hè says taking my hand and leading me to his room. Hè gave me one of his shorts and shirts where i could sleep in. " Where am I going to sleep " I ask. I looked around his room,  I have never been in here before. Black and white walls and furniture,  it was pretty cool. "Nice room" I say. Hè nodded. " and you sleep with me here "hè says. I raise a eyebrow. "Not like that ,yet" hè says winking. I layed down in his bed. " no funny bussnis or there will be consequentions" I threaten. " promise sweetcheeks " hè says. I smile and Let my eyes close.

I openend my eyes to see i wasn't in my own room. But in Chase his room. I felt his strong arms wrapped around me. To be honest it felt good. I carefully turned around to face him. Hè looked so peace full when hè was asleep. "Why are you staring " hè asks in his very sexy raw morning voice. I'm not staring. " sure you weren't sweetcheeks" hè says opening his eyes.  I tried to get up but got pulled back again. "Don't leave yet, stay a little longer" hè says pulling me Closer to me. " if I didn't knew you I would say that you have a crush on me" I say poking his cheek. " Why would you think that " hè said. I smiled at him "just a taught ".

At that moment the door openend. " Mommy why are Chase and Hayley together in bed " Amy asks. We turned around to see Amy with a question look on her face and Jessica Chase his mom with a big smile on her face. " breakfast is ready "Jessica says happy. " We will be down in a minute " Chase says. Jessica winked at me "take your time " she says with a grin in her face. "Mommy I still don't understand " Amy says. " you will get it of you're older " Jessica says. Before closing the door. " Well now your mom thinks we slept together "I say. " you know what is funny she smiled this time " Chase said. " What do you mean by that "?    " Well if I ever had a girl over and she walked in the next morning ,she looked disgusting at the girl, lets just say my mother didn't like my previous girls or one night stands" . "So this means she likes me" I say. " pretty much yeah,  be happy about it " hè says. I nodded. " Well lets get downstairs before we give my mom any other ideas "Chase says. " For once I can agree " I say getting out of his bed.

"Good morning kids" Jessica says. "Morning mom " Chase said. " Good morning miss Greene " I say. "Hayley I told you,  that you can call me Jessica " She says.  Sorry I forgot . She smiled at me no worries dear. " So whats for breakfast " Chase asks his mom. " go into the kitchen and you see,  bring some for Hayley too" his mom says. Hè walked to the kitchen.
" Hayley I want to thank you " Jessica says. for what ?. " Well I have never seen Chase so happy than hè is this last few weeks and I know it has a lot to do with you,  so I'm thankfull for that, and i like you a lot" she says smiling . I smiled at her. " But i'm not ready to be a grandma yet, so please be careful " she said. I began laughing "we're no couple and i'm still a Virgin so I think that will be no problem " I say. "Wait you guys aren't a couple " she says. Nope. "Do you want to ? She asks. I signed "  actually,  I like him a lot but I don't think hè likes me that way, but I never told anyone this" I confess. I even never told it to myself I taught . "Well I can see how hè looks at you when you're not watching and I see how you look aT him when hè isn't watching " Jessica says. " So what do you suggest? "Let mother nature do her way, if you guys are meant to be than you guys will be together " she said. " thank you ".  At that moment Chase came inside again with two plates with bacon.

" I will see you guys soon "I say walking away. " Bye bestie " Amy yells at me. I walked inside my home. " Where were you last night " my dad asks. " I was babysitting and fell asleep there" i say. " Next time please text your mother or me about that " hè says. " will do dad" I say walking up stairs. I closed my bedroom and called Heaven and Autumn on Skype. "Whats up bitches" Autumn says. " I think I like Chase" I say. Then I heard 2 squels.  " We knew it " Heaven says.  What? How? ." You can see it on your face " Autumn says. " is it that obvious " I ask slightly embaressed. "Yes but what are you going to do know "? Heaven asks. "I don't know yet, thats why i'm calling you guys " I say. " Well I have a idea " Heaven says. What ? Autumn asks. " We invite the boys over tonight at my place, My dad is on a bussnis trip anyways and than we will casually drop hints to him" she says. " I like your thinking " Autumn says. "Okey i'm in ".