Pie!

Weekend is over and we have school again Great! But today i'm going to prank my brother back for last monday.  I sneeked inside his room to see him still fast asleep. I bought after I left Starbucks yesterday a pie. I held it for his face before I shouted "WAKE UP DIPSHIT". Hè was imidiatly awake and came up with his head. At that moment I threw the pie in his face. What the hell hè screamed before I run downstairs. After a few minutes my brother came down. "You" hè says pointing at me. "What "I say smiling innocent. My father walked in the kitchen. "Son there is  some pie behind your ear did you sleep.again with food in your bed" ?. What ! NO! Hè ran upstairs. My dad looked at me. "It wasn't me" I say quick. Sure hè said winking before walking outside. "Hey bro can you friends give me a ride again "I yelled at my brother. "Do you really think they will offer you a ride after what you did to me"! :Don't be so a drama queen. Alec would probably high five me and even Chase would be laughing at you".  Fine knucklehead but no more pies. But i love pies they're my favorite food in the world after spagethi afcourse . NO MORE PIES!" No more pies" I say sadly crossing my heart. Good!. We heard a car honk.

Well there they are do you have everything? " Afcourse little sis i'm not stupid". We walked outside to the car of Alec. "Are driving with us again" hè asks. "If it is no trouble". "Afcourse it isn't "hè said smiling "sometimes I think i'm going nuts with those friends of my,  they irritate me sometimes" ." I'm sitting right here" Cam says from the backseat." We know "Alec shouts at him. "You are going to lose some braincells if you keep being friends with Cam and Chase". "Hè has enough" Cam says. Alec laughed "I get a lot of A's for math". Wow i'm impressed. "Yeahhhhh well  i'm a hacker so numbers are kind of my area". I nodded ." I'm here "Chase says plopping next to Cam." Finally those fishwifes over there won't stop talking" Cam says moiting at Alec and me . "At least we try to be civil "Alec says. " I can be civil" Chase cuts in. Really I answer. "You saw it last afternoon"." Wooowooooh wait you were with my sister yesterday" Cam says. "Yes its no big deal we talked about Justin and Ashley". "I really don't like them "Cam says.  "But at least now I have a reason to punch him". "I do too since I found out Ash cheated on me with him" Chase answerd ." I will punch him to because I don't want to be left out" Alec says ." There will be plenty of reasons to punch him Alec" Chase says.
"Guys I don't want to be a buzzkill but we got to be at school in like ten minutes we need to go "I say. Oh yeah right Alec says driving off.

I got out. And was welcomed by the side of my school.  Great I signed. I walked inside. When I walked past people I heard the whispering. Justin and Ashley are great together finally dumped that bitch or they say I feel bad for Hayley. Most people looked at me with pity or evil smirks. Now I know how everyone in Gossip girl felt.  "Rumors are spreading quick" Heaven says walking next to me. "But don't worry we're here to get you through the day "Autumn says walking on the other side of me. I smile that will be great. My first class was English. Unfortually Ashley is in that class but fortually So are Heaven and Autumn." Well lets go to english chicks" Autumn says dragging us to english. We went to sit on our usual spots. There was one seat free next to Heaven. Normally Ashley sits there. But when she walks in  she walked right past us and took place next to Bailey. I let out a breath of relief that I didn't know I was holding. "How rude" Autumn says. "Well I'm glad she didn't sit here after what she did to Hay "Heaven says. "Thats true" Autumn respond. :Hello class today we're going to read Romeo and Juliet from Shakespeare" our teacher Mr. Williams says.

"That was so boring" Autumn complains. "Well I loved it: I say. But they both die how can you love it ?. "Its a great story "Heaven says . "Whatever lets eat lunch i'm starving" . Heaven and I saw Autumn walking to the food. We chuckeld "she will never change "Heaven says. "Lets hope not" I say laughing before we made our way to Autumn.

When we bought some food we went to sit at our usual table. Ashley sat with Justin at his table they were making out. I felt my heart break again and felt tears. "Don't look Hay. They aren't worth your tears" Heaven says. "What she said "Autumn says with full mouth. "Really sexy talking with food in your mouth Autumn" I hear Cam say behind me. She swallowed her food. "What can I say. Boys love a girl that eats good" she said. Hè plopped down next to her and took a bite of her Apple. "How dare you "she said slapping his head. "I needed to tast it first there could be a sleeping spell on it "hè says. "I'm not freaking Snow White if you haven't noticed" . They argued the whole lunch. I was so busy paying attention to their conversation that I had not noticed Alec sitting next to Heaven. She began blushing. I winked at her.  "So how is plan avoiding going "Chase asked sitting next to me. I turned to look at him. "Well there are a lot of rumors going around but they both haven't talked to me today so I guess great". Wait why are three of the hottest/ populaire guys sitting with us? :Well we taught why not" Alec says. "Well I don't mind "Heaven says giggeling. "We like to be around you girls you're fun "Chase answerd  "I'm glad that you see that girls aren't only good for sex". "Well the most are only good for sex" Chase says.  And here I taught you had come to your senses.  :Well sweetcheeks so that you know guys are also good for sex" hè whisperd in my ear. I felt a shiver going down my spine when hè said that. "HAYLEY "Cam and Aut scream at the same time. "What"? I ask. "What is better Chocolate ice cream or Strawberry? "Cameron says. "Defenitely Chocolate" Autumn says. "NO strawberey" Cameron respond. Well I love both. How did you guys even go from Snow White to ice cream. "I don't know hè is just so anoying: Autumn says. "Heyyyyyyy i'm a joy to be around" Cam says  . "Well not always "Alec says. Autumn smiled and high fived him. "What is that behind your ear"? Autumn asks Cam. "Uhm nothing" hè says Running to the bathroom. "It was pie "I say. "Why did hè have pie behind his ear" Chase asks. "Well lets say I threw it in his face this morning". "You didn't" Heaven says. "Oh I did" I say laughing. The Bell ringed. "Well time for the next lesson later guys" Autumn says walking to her creative class where the make clothes. I always forget the name I taught by myself. " I have swimming" Heaven says Running to the Pool. I slowly made my way over to my next class gym. Luckily Ashley and Justin both aren't in that class. Only my idiotic brother and his friends .