Are Cam and the floor a thing?

I ran outside,  I felt like I could breath again. I hate being clastrofobic, i'm never getting into a elevator ever again. "You okey miss"? Said the guy who fixed the elevator. "I'm now,  thank you ". Hè smiled at me "Any time". Chase walked outside the elevator and looked at me " are you okey now " hè asks. "Yeah lets go to our friends ". "So you're Clastrofobic ". "when i'm in small spaces I can handle it but if I'm stuck in them,  I start to panick, so i don't know if i'm really Clastrophobic, but I don't know how else I can describe it " I say.  Hè nodded his head.

We arrived at the door and the door flew open and pulled us inside. "You're okey" Autumn and Heaven say atacking me what made us fall on the floor laughing. "I have to tell you guys something " I whisper. "We are going to get some snacks from the kitchen" Heaven says helping me and Autumn up. " Shout for us if you need any help milady " Alec says. She stuck hèr thumb up and dragged Autumn and me to the kitchen. "Spill it " she says. " Well I started to panic in the elevator"  I began. "Right because of your fear for being stuck in small spaces " Autumn says. I nodded at her "and Chase did the only thing what came to his mind and that was taking my breath away by kissing me, so that I could calm down" I finish. They just looked at me with wide eyes and mouths before they squeld like 2 fangirls.

Cameron came Running inside the kitchen  shouting why we were yelling what made him trip and fall to the floor. We began laughing because it looked really stupid. "What is wrong we heard screaming" Alec says. "Dude what are you doing on the floor" Chase asks Cam. "I'm making out with it "hè says. " Well I think that the floor doesn't find you a good kisser,  because it ain't kissing you back" Chase says. Cameron glared at him. We all laughed again. " Don't you dare cheat on her with another floor " Autumn says. "Alright but what if i'm cheating on it with you" hè says smirking. " that means that you're really in a relationship with the floor" she says smirking and walking out the kitchen. " Dude you just got dissed by a girl" Alec says grinning. "So that you know I could also diss you Alec" Autumn yells out of the living room. Cameron stood up "God I love that woman" hè says. " What did you just say brother " I ask him. "I said that I hate that woman" hè says blushing. "Keep telling yourself that big bro, but I hope you didn't forget my threat" I say linking my arm in the arm from Heaven while we made our way to the living room. 

"Okey so wich movie are we gonna watch " Alec asks all of us. "Magic Mike " Autumn screams out. We all look at her . "Euhm what have you seen the movie the guys are hot" she exclaimed. " We could also give you a show" Cam says smirking. "Oh just go make out with the floor you idiot" She says. "Is someone jealous" hè challenged her. "Guys can I speak to you for a second, I have a idea " Chase says. I look at him weirdly. Hè winked at me. The boys stood up and followed him. "What do you think they're talking about" Heaven asks. "How could we know " Autumn respond. " Dude why would we do that " We hear Alec yell out of the other room. "You know you want to" Chase says to him. After that we didn't hear them for a while. "Should we go check on them" I suggest. "I'm sure they will be fine" Heaven reassurd me. "Yeah you're probably right". "Girls can you close your eyes" Cameron yells at us. "Why" Autumn yells back. "Just trust me" hè yells back. "That the problem I don't trust you" she yells. "Then trust me" Alec says. "Alec I trust because hè and Heaven are a couple". "Wow thanks for the trust Aut" Cameron yells at her. "Just kiss the floor " she says. "Autumn shut your pie hole and be quiet" Heaven says. "God I would love some pie" I say. "NO MORE PIE'S SIS" Cam yells. "What about spagethi,  I  would love to eat spagethi now". "Can you girls just shut up and close your eyes" Chase shouts. "Okey" I say closing my eyes.

Suddenly the song give me everything from pitbull starts. "Open your eyes ladies" Cameron says. I open my eyes carefully. Before us stand 3 shirtless guys. "My Sweet Innocent Eyes " Heaven says. "You have already seen it milady" Alec says helping her up to dance. Autumn and I looked at eachother confused "Real life Magic Mike" she mouthed at me. Before Chase picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I had a great view on his ass and Let me tell you it is a great ass. I felt his muscles tense when hè puts me on the floor. I looked at him before hè pulled me against him and began swinging his hips with mine. I felt that  I began blushing. Chase twirled me around and lifted me up before letting  me go slowly to the floor. Hè takes my hands and put them behind his neck. Hè grins his hips with mine. "Where did you learn to do all this" I ask him. Hè smirked at me still dancing "Thats a secret Sweetcheeks" hè says before twirling me around once more.  Now I faced him. Hè put my hands on his stomach. I took in a sharp breath when I felt his abs. We still danced together. I looked him in the eyes, hè began to lean in, I carefully closed my eyes and was ready to feel his lips against mine. But at that moment the song was over. We pulled apart. Dancing queen by Abba came up and I got dragged away by the others and we began dancing and singing together. We all had a great time enjoying eachothers Company , but only one taught was crossing my mind that night. I still haven't kissed Chase, while thats not true the elevator kiss was there, but it wasn't a real kiss with a love meaning I taught by myself. "What are you thinking about" Heaven asks me. "Nothing". She gave me a look what said " Yeah right". I laughed at her. This was a great night.