And the Award for best brother goes to....

Wakey , Wakey sleepy head. I groaned at the sound of the voice from  my twin brother. I openend my eyes to see him smirking at me. Why are you smirking I ask. Because you're gonna be too late for school. What I yell . In a matter of time I was in the bathroom preparing myself as fast as possible for school. When I was done I ran downstairs into the kitchen to grab a Apple when is saw my parents and Cameron siting at the kitchen table eating their breakfast.

Why the hurry honey my father asked. I looked at my brother who still has a smirk on his face. I'm gonna be late for school I Answer . But you still have a hour my father says. I glared at Cameron. Here we left some eggs for you to make a omelet . Thanks Dad. But at that moment Cameron cleared his throat,  well I ate them.  I signed then I will just eat some cruesli I say plopping down on a chair.

Well I need to go my brother spoke up
Why we still have 30 minutes. Bailey is picking me up hè said. What happend to Emily? She was to clingy. Why can't you be like other guys and settled down with one woman instead of sleeping around . Well this is more fun hè responded. Before hè stood up hè jerked  my chair back.  What makes me fall on the ground. You Dipshit  I scream.  Hè just laughed and walked outside the door. And the Award for best brother goes to no other than Cameron Seeker I mutter. My dad looked at me . Dad was trying to hold his laughter while my mother helped me up.  John don't you dare laugh at our daughter my mom said to him.  My dad looked at us and couldn't hold his laugh anymore. Soon we were al laughing. I need to go to school I say.  Be safe my father says.

My family is crazy I think by myself. I look a lot like my father except for.my eyes and hair color. While my brother is a copy of my mother. But from the inside i'm just like my mother . Hayley I hear a voice say next to me. I turn around to see my brother. What I say. Well Bailey ditched me so I called Alec  to pick me up. You want a ride to? Sometimes my brother can be sweet. Is Chase going to be in the car? Yes I know that you don't like him because of what you think happend with Ashley but he isn't the bad guy she is. Don't insult my friend infront of me. Sorry sis hè said. Mabye you an you friends need to stop being a
players.

At that moment a car came around the corner. And stopped infront of us. The Rivers express Is here I hear Alec say one of my brother best friends. Shotgun I say before my brother can say it. Hè groaned but sat in the backseat. Good morning beautiful Alec says. Alec don't flirt with my sister. I looked at Alec and a grin formed on His face.  I nodded at him. Well you didn't hear us last night so Alec couldn't finish his senteces because Cameron puchend him in the face. Where was that for hè said. Did you sleep with my sister hè yelled. Alec and I looked at eachother and bursted out laughing. We were kidding man don't get your panties in a twist. Where is Chase Cameron askes. I don't know Alec said before hè honked the horn.  Guys this isn't helping we still need 2 blocks before.we are by his house I say. No we don't  hè moved in next to us this weekend . What I yell. Dude you didn't tell her. Shut up Alec it slipped my mind. To tell me that one of your friends lives next to us and more important it is the one who cheated on my friend . You were by your friends this weekend and she cheated on him was his response. Then a head popped inside are you talking about me? No Cameron and I say at the same time that Alec said yes. My brother and I both glared at Alec. Come in the car Chase before we are too late at school Alec said quick.

We arrived at school.  I thanked Alec for the ride and made my way to my locker. When I closed my locker is saw Justin walking towards me. Hey Cookie hè said before kissing me. Please stop calling me Cookie Just. Hè chuckeld well I like it hè said before kissing me.  Are you coming to the party from Kevin on Friday hè asked. Kevin is the the Captain of the basketbal team and loves to throw parties. I will ask my friends. Hè nodded see you at lunch hè kissed the top of my nose before making his way to his first class.

I walked inside the class room. First class Biology. I love Biology when I graduate high school I will study to become a doctor . When I sat at my table Heaven sat next to me. Heaven is one of my best friends ,Captain of the girls swimteam and a amezing photographer. Hey Hay any news she asked. Well I found out this morning that Chase is my New neighbour. What, How, since when she screamed . Ssssst let my finish. She nodded. Since this weekend I don't know why but only that hè has. Well is His room next to yours? I don't know why? Because than you can watch him change. Why would I want to see that. You can't deny that hè isn't hot. Thats true but do you remember what hè did to Ash. Afcourse but he Is hot and if his room was next to mine than I wouldn't mind she said winking. Talking about me again a voice said behind me. I turned around . Yes we were talking about how a ass hole you are. But you said I was hot. Did you eavesdrop Heaven said . Mabye hè smirked. We talked about what a asshole you are and that we can't believe that someone with your looks can be one. Well trust me sweetheart believe it. I would rather pook my eyes out with a stick. Than you can stil feel it. I was taken a back by his Answer and couldn't think of a better respond. Well if you excuses us we like to pay atention to Hayley 's favorite subject Biology Heaven said turning me around again. Thank you I whisper . She smiled afcourse there are friends for.

After Biology the teacher Mrs Ronalds called me to her. Hayley would you like extra points for Biology?  Yes please I say. Well I have a student that is failing this class mabye you can turtor him?  Afcourse no problem who is it? Chase Greene she answerd. I put on a fake smile. I will start next week with turtoring him. Excellent I will inform him you're dismissed she said.  I walked as fast as I could out of the classroom and made my way to the cafetaria. I took some lunch and sat besides Heaven and Autumn at our usual table. Is it true Autumn asked. What ?. That Chase lives next to you. I signed yes and to top all of it I need to turtor him in Biology. Well the Douchebag  is Hot she said with a smile. Autumn wants to become a designer after high school , she is very fashionable and talented. Why does every one keep saying that.  Hè isn't that hot. Thats is because you have only eyes for Justin. Suddenly I feel 2 hands wrap around my eyes. Who Am I ? Euhm Cameron i say. Wrong guess again.  Justin I say smiling.  Hè removes his hands and sits next to me. Did you ask your friends already? Hè asked me. Ask us what Ashley my other  friend says . Ashley is the tallest of us 4 girls and is a born actress and it doesn't surprise me that she wants to become one. If you guys would like to go to the Party from Kevin Friday night . Hell yeah we go Autumn says. I will go but i'm not drinking Heaven says. awhhh don't be so a buzzkill Heav Autumn response. Okey but no more than 2 drinks. Same for me I answer. We should all get ready at my place Heaven suggest.  Sounds like a plan Ashley says. Great I will inform Kevin.  Justin says before kissing me and walking towards Kevin. I looked at my friends . Heaven was winking at me , Autumn wiggled her eyebrows and Ashley looked at me with a expression I can't put my finger up. Hey Hayley some one yelled.  What I say turning around Suddenly I felt water being poured over my head. I screamed and looked at the person who threw it on me. Damm you Assbut I yell at my smirking brother . Hè laughed and walked away. I will say it again and the Award for best brother goes to no other then Cameron Seeker . Hayley i have some spare clothes in my locker Autumn says you can put them on if you want.  That would be amezing Aut. She nodded getting up to get the clothes.
******************

Hey guys,

So this was the first chapter what do you think?

Until next time

Xx
Demi