Loves everything girl

When the Bell ringed I couldn't be more happy to finally go home after a exhausting day of school and Let myself fall in my bed and watch a episode of How I met your mother. When i stood outside school a taught occured to me. I drived with my brother and his idiotic friends to school how Am I going to get home?  Cookie jump in I hear Justin call out of his car. I smiled and walked over to him.  How was your day I asked. It was okey we had football practise and i'm Running for Captain of the team against your brother. Well who do i need to support then I say pretending to be thinking. What about your amezing Boyfriend?  Well .......... afcourse that Dipshit of a brother of mine isn't fit to be a Captain but he needs it for his college application. I need it too hè says pouting. Well what are you gonna do about it i say with a innocent smile. A evil smile creept on his face . While I guess I just need to tickle you and without warning hè tickeld me . Stop ..... That .....you Cakehole I say between laughs. Only if you say that i'm the best pick for football Captain. Okey okey you are the best Captain for the football team. Hè stopped.  Thank the Angels I say.  Well now that is settled can I have a kiss I say pouting my lips. Afcourse Cookie. Stop calling me that I know I like cookies but you don't need to call me that and I was shut up mid senteces by his lips. When hè pulled back hè looked me in the eyes. What Is there something on my face I say frightend. No just that you are amezing and I like to take you out again we haven't done that in a long time. Agree I say when? What about a movie and diner at Saturday ? Sounds like a date I say smiling before we drive away from school.

When I closed the front  door I saw Cameron ran away from the Window. Were you spying on me Cam ? What.... pff ....... no. I narrowed my eyes at him. Fine yes I spied on you. Why I ask. I still don't like him. You only say that because hè is your competition for position of Captain. Well i'm a much better Captain but I don't like him around you. Please I can handle myself. Like that time that you were stuck with your head in a fence. Heyyyyyyy I was 7. But i Still don't like him. Well than I guess you just need to   live with it. I say walking up the stairs.  Oh Hay mom and dad are working late so we can order pizza. You know which flavor i like I yell back at him. Afcourse I do it is my favorite too. Hey that rymed hè yelled after me. I shoke my head and closed my bedroom door.

After i was done with my homework it was finally time to relax and watch How I Met your mother. I started my leptop and clicked on Netflix.   At that moment loud music was playing out of the house next to me . I groaned and walked to my Window. I looked in the other room to see Chase working out. So I guess his room really I next to mine. Heyyyyyyy Ashole as much as i like AC/DC could you turn your music down . The music stopped you like AC/DC Chase says amused and surprised from his Window. Well yes I'm a so called loves everything girl. What do you mean by that hè asked. Well i like a lot of different music genres. So I listen to every kind of music and I love it. I never heard a girl say that. Well i'm not just any girl. I can sense that hè says smirking. Is that a compliment or a insult. Its a compliment sweetcheeks. I blushed don't call me that. What ?Sweetcheeks I think it suits you . I need to go  keep the music down or I will castrate you. His shocked expression was the last thing I saw before closing my Window and the curtains. Then i ran to the bathroom in the mirror I saw my red cheeks from blushing. Damm you cheeks i mutter to myself.

Hayley pizza is here Cam called from downstairs. I walked out of the bathroom to see my leptop on my bed. I guess HIMYM has to wait some more time I tought by myself.  If you don't come down now I will eat your Pizza Cameron called from downstairs. Don't you dare touch it ypu filthy Pig. I yelled. Hey i'm not a Pig hè yelled. Yes you are I say walking downstairs. Well if i'm a Pig than i'm a hot one. Hè says taking a bite out of his pizza. You also eat like one I responded. This is how men eat . No it isn't. It is. No it isn't. It is. It isn't. Okey fine it isn't hè says giving up . Good boy I say before taking a bite out of my delicious papparoni Pizza. So any plans for the weekend already hè asked me. I'm going to a party with the Girls . Let me guess at Kevins. Yes are you going to. Yes me and the boys are going to we need some fresh meat. Ewww you guys are discusting. That isn't what the girls say when we give them a good time. Ewww stop it I don't need to know about your STD's. Sorry I forgot that you're still a Virgin. I blushed or did that asshole took it because than I own Him a few punches. No you don't need to hit him I haven't lost it. Can we please talk about something else this is akward talking with your brother about this stuff. Well how are you hot friends doing hè asked. And that is how a pillow that I threw at his face shut Cameron up for the rest of our diner.