Pool party

I put a dress over my bikini and some towels in my bag. I decide to Let my Phone home to protect it from the water. I ran to my brothers room and yelled that we needed to go . Heaven and Autumn were already there and my brother and I will ride with Alec and Chase.  Hè came out his room and we walked outside to see Chase come out of his house. Our eyes met eachother and before I knew it we were Running  to the car from Alec. I was there first and called shotgun. Chase groaned and glared at me. I stick my tung out. "Very mature sweetcheeks". "You bet i'm". Ready? Alec asks. "Oh hell yeah" I say.

Every where were drunk teenagers I looked in the crowd  for Autumn and Heaven.  I saw them at the bar. Hey girls . "Hey Hay "Autumn says. "We're taking shots" Heaven says. "I don't,  remember the deal with Cam" Autumn says. "Oh yeah but I will still drink" I say   taking a shot vodka. Heaven smiled and took one to. Speaking Cameron where is hè ? There Heaven says pointing at the waterslide. "OMG HÈ REALLY WEARS YOUR PINK BIKINI!" Autumn yells.  I nodded "I told you it was a bad idea". "Lets go into the water shall we" ? "We shall Hay" Heaven says taking my and Autumn arms leading us to the Pool.  I was wearing a strapless Black bikini with some glitters at the top. Autumn wears a Orange bikini, while Heaven is dressed in a mint green bikini . Some guys looking at us when we passed them. Autumn flipped her hair back as response. We jumped into the Pool.

We talked while swimming  around.  Until I felt 2 hands wrapped around my ankles who pulled me under . I came back up. Glaring at Chase. "Where was that for". "I taught you needed to cool of a little" hè says smirking. I saw Alec walking to Heaven. I need your help! "With what Sweetcheeks". "Lift Heaven up and throw her at Alec." Hè nodded and made his way to her. Hè lifted her up. "Awwwh let me go you asshole" she screamed before Chase threw her at Alec. Alec catched her. "Well hello to you to" hè says. She blushed "hey". Hè leanend in and she leanend forward and than they kissed. I ticked Autumn on her shoulder and pointed at Alec and Heaven. At that moment our inner fangirls came out. "Omg they are so cute" Autumn squels. Looking at them, they were still busy making out. "I know right". "Hè love birds over there" Cam screams from the top of the waterslide in my pink bikini. Hè can keep him after tonight I taught by myself. They ignored him. His smile turned into a evil smirk and hè slides of the Slide and the lovebirds splatterd wet. The stopped and looked at him angry. We walked to them. "So is it official" Chase asks. They shared a look before the said at the same time yes. We screamed and jumped up and down in the Pool. We gave her a big hug. "We're so happy for you" Autumn says. "Yeah you deserve it." She smiled thanks guys. "Go back to lover boy" I say. She smiled and took his hand dragging him out the Pool.  "Chicken fight" Cameron yelled out of nowhere. Hè took Autumn on his neck and Chase me. "You're really light" hè says. I laughed."3 2 1 go: Cam yells .

After a while we were sitting at the bar sipping our drinks. Autumn had a beer so Cameron was changing In his swimshort . "Freedom" hè says that bikini is awful. "Well than: I say offended.  :Well i looked great on you bro" chase says. Heaven and Alec came back. "Hey guys we're going: Alec anoucced. can you guys catch a ride with Autumn? "Afcourse" Cam says have fun. "USE A CONDOM" Autumn screams after them . Heaven turned red but nodded hèr head. "Someone is losing her virginity tonight" Autumn whispers so that only I can hear her. I nodded "we ask her tommorrow". "Good plan Hay now lets dance" she pulled me on the dancefloor.

I shoke my hips on the beat and tried to dance sexy but I probaly looked like a clown on the dancefloor.  "You are dancing good, girl" Autumn says.  Really? "Yes sweetcheeks" Chase whispers in my ear. I jumped from his sudden apperaence. I looked to Autumn for help but she was dancing seducive with my brother. I will have to ask her about that soon. I turned to look at Chase. "Really" I say. Hè nodded.  "Can you dance"? I ask him. "Yes" . "Well prove it" I say. Hè took a step Closer and pulled me into his chest. My heart was beating really fast. Hè turned me around so that my back was pressed against his stomach. I felt his muscles. Hè shoke my hips  with his hips. I forgot for a moment how to breath.  I felt his warm breath on the skin in my neck. Hè leanend forward and whisperd in my ear "you're a amezing dancer Sweetcheeks".  "You're the most beautiful,  smartest and one if the hottest girls, men have ever seen". I felt my cheeks turn red. His lips almost touched my ear. "I need to use the bathroom" I say Running to the bathroom.

I breathed heaveliy. I tried to calm down. But I wouldn't calm down. What is hè doing to me I taught by myself. This is so confusing. I walked around the bathroom until I got enough courage to go out again. When I walked out of the bathroom. A hand coverd my mouth. I tried to scream for help,  I even licked the hand but nothing worked so i bit his hand. Hè screamed of pain. Hè removes his hands i screamed.  But the hand coverd my mouth again. "I can make you scream girl" a voice says. I didn't recognise the voice. I began kicking and hitting around me. Suddenly we were in a room. Hè pushed me against the wall.  I looked at his face it was one of the guys by the Pool from earlier. His hand still on my mouth and the other hand held me against the wall.  Hè pushed his body against mine an kissed my neck. I still tried to get him of me. His hand on my waist traveld down to my bikini pants I don't know if that is how  people call that but I really didn't care at that moment. My eyes were wide open from fear. "Ssssst girl you're gonna love it". At that moment the door bursted open. "Get your hands off her" a familiar voice says angry. I moved my neck to see who it was. Chase ! I looked at him scared. "I said get your hands off her" he says threw gritted teeth. "What are you gonna do about it Greene" he says. Then it happend so fast Chase launched a punch at the guy hitting his jaw. Hè Let me go and I fell to the ground.  The boys were fighting eachother. I got up and walked to the guy. Who just punched Chase. The guy turned around to look at me and before I knew it my fist swinged back and forward hitting his cheek. Chase kicks him where the Sun doesn't shines and took me outside. I felt disgusting I could still feel his hands on my skin. Chase attempted to go inside again. I stopped him. Hè turned around when hè looked at me his rage was less.  "Let me kill him" . "Hè isn't worth it" I say . "Hè almost raped you" hè says getting angry again. "But he didn't". "But he was about to". "But you saved me" I say taking his hand. "You took so long and I went to look for you but you weren't anywhere and than I saw him touching you, if I wasn't on time hè would have raped you" hè says soft.  "But he didn't because you were there. Thank you Chase" I say hugging him. Hè hugged back. We stood there for a long time enjoying the hug. And that was exactly what I needed at this moment.