Ever heard of personal space?

Song: Love and War     by Yellow Claw
**********************************

"No this can't be true" Autumn says over and over again. I woke up and openend my eyes. "Whats wrong"I ask her. "I feel so embaressed right now " she said. "Its okey if you guys like eachother then just go for it" I respond. "What are you talking about " she asks me raising her eyebrow. "What are you talking about " I ask her back. "That I was stripping on a table " she says. "Oh that ". "Hay tell me about what you were talking " she demands. "You kissing my brother" I say winking at her. She turned red "did I really do that, I taught it was a dream " she says. "Yep" I say popping the P. "Could you guys be quiet I think I have a hangover" Heaven says. "Someone can't handle to much alcohol" I tease. She groaned and pulled her pillow over her head. "But back to the topic,  do you like him"? I ask Autumn. "Well hè is a good kisser " she began. I made a disgusted face "that's my brother you're talking about". "They were all over eachother when you went outside, I think they even had dry sex or somethinglike that " Heaven cuts in. "Thanks alot Heav, now i'm picturing it". She stuck hèr toung out to me. "But yes you guys were right all along i think I like him " Autumn says. Heaven got up and began jumping up and down, I joined her together we said"We told you so". Autumn looked at us like we were crazy. "Oh God my head hurts" Heaven says before she is sitting again  . "You're the one who is jumping with a hangover" Autumn says disapearing before coming back with painkillers and a glass water. "Thank you Aut" Heaven says thankful.  "What are you gonna do now"? "Well I think i'm going to ask him out" Autumn says. "Isn't that the guy's job to do" Heaven questions. "No afcourse not, i'm a independent woman, who can ask a boy on a date " she says determined. "Tomorrow is your chance on school " Heaven says. "I'm going to ask Cameron out" she yells. Suddenly a head popped behind the door of Her room. "Who is this Cameron" her mum asks. She turned red "no one mum,  go away please " she says. Her mother winked at her before closing the door. "God that was weird" . We just laughed.

"So what did you do when you went outside" ? "Oh I almost got hit by a car". They looked at me dumbfounded. "What the hell happend " Autumn asks. "Well I was drunk and walked accidently on the street, then a car came at me and Chase pulled me of the street then there was some emotional speach, then I told him I would probably don't remember anything in the morning and then he kissed me" I say as if it wasn't a big deal. But when the words left my mouth, my eyes widened "Chase kissed me, I kissed back, Chase kissed me" I yell happy. Autumn and Heaven grinned at me. I smiled sheeply at them. "Soooooooo hè kissed you ". I nodded happy at Heaven. "But he thinks you have forgot it" Autumn responds. My face fell. "What do i do now"? "Tell him you remember" Heaven says. "Or just kiss him again, when you guys are alone like studying and see what hè does" Autumn suggest. "Or just ask him out " Heaven told me. "Or do that after your study date" Autumn says with a smirk on her face. "That isn't a bad plan Aut" Heaven says agreeing.  "I always have great plans, just ask my
Niece Isabel, who you guys met Friday night" Autumn says proud of herself.  "Well I think I should go home and study some more for school, since I probaly ain't gonna study tomorrow" . "That's the spirit" Heaven says encouraging. "Wait before you go when are you girls going to model for my assignment" Autumn asks. "Yeah I still need some pictures to for mine assignment" Heaven tells us. "Well we're out early Thursday so then "?
"Sounds good to me" Autumn says. Heaven nodded. "Then its settled, see you girls tomorrow" I say waving at them, before walking outside.

The next morning

Okey act cool like nothing happend yesterday and that you don't remember what happend between you and Chase I repeated after myself while standing before the mirror in my bathroom. "Hay come the boys are here" Cameron yells from downstairs. I took a deep breath and walked downstairs.

"So what are you gonna do about you and Autumn dude?" Alec asks my brother. "I don't know,  I really like her but she gives mixed singals, so I don't know what to do" hè says putting his head in his hands. "Just go for it". " Do you know something I don't " Cam asks me. I laughed no afcourse not. I saw Alec winking at me in the mirror,  a smile creept on his face. "Dammit Alec with your lying detecting skills" I mutter under my breath. "Did you say something"? "What i didn't say anything Cam". Hè Eyed me weirdly. "And why are you so quite Greenie " I say trying to change the subject. Alec and Cameron focused their faze on Chase. "Nothing"  hè says. "Dude something is bothering you" Cam began. "You can tell us we're your friends " I say. "Well there was this girl on the party of Bailey ". "There always is a girl" Alec said. "Shut up bro" Cameron told him. Alec put his hands in the air before focusing on the road again. "Tell us about this girl" Alec says while still driving. "Yeah do I know her"? "I fact all of you do" hè told us. "So what is her name"? Cam asks him. We arrived aT that moment at school and before we know it hè jumped out the car and ran away. " SON OF A BITCH" Alec yells after him. "Well he's gone, see you guys at lunch" I tell them before making way to my class.

I just had a free period and was already sitting in the cafetaria waiting for my friends. I saw Ashley sitting on a table in the corner with Justin. I hoped that they would stay there and leave me alone.  "Hey sweetcheeks" Chase whispers in my ear. I felt a shiver go down my spine.  I turned my head our noses where almost touching eachother. "Uhm Chase , ever heard of personal space" I say trembeling. "Do I make you nervous"? What do you want me to say Greenie. "Can you stop calling me that "? "You love it and you know it" I say taunting. "Still up for some studing tonight ". "You bet i'm, we don't want you failing now do we"? "No we don't " he said chuckling.  Then Alec and Heaven joined us watching us with big smiles. "Why are you guys smiling like that " Chase asked them. "Look behind you and you see" Heaven says. We turned around to see Autumn and Cameron all over eachother. Chase threw a plastic bottle to their heads. "Are you guys gonna join us eat, or just eating eachothers face off " he yells at them. They blush and make their way over to us.  Alec high fived Chase. "Well guys meet my girlfriend Autumn " Cam says proud. "Remember my threat brother " I tell him with a low voice. Hè swallowed "yeah, lets eat" hè suggested. "Good idea i'm starving " Autumn says. "You just ate a beef cake boy" Alec says what owns him a slap from Cameron. "Why do I get slapped and not Chase for throwing a bottle to your head" hè says rubbing his head. "They love me more" Chase says. What owns him a punch from Cam too. "Okey we will stop" Alec said quick when Cam raised his hand again. "Childs " Heaven mutters.