What Started as a Lap Dance (M) oh lordy

This is terrible, why the fuck are you reading it? (·////·) I didn't even want to publish this but my friend forced me to... I hope you're happy.

2/10/17

Description:

Levi works at a gay strip club for reasons later explained. He gives lap dances and dances on the pole. Eren is newly twenty-one and hoping for a bit if fun.

I know that most of you are younger than you should be so just... be careful. Please keep in mind, I never meant for it to get this dirty.

«»«»«»

Levi:

We all do things for our families that we wouldn't do for strangers. It just depends on what that thing is. But either way, you do it for your family. They raised you. They cared for you, they had no obligation in any sense to do it, but they did. And as a person of rules and society, we do anything for them. Now, my family may not be the best, but it is a family. I got this suck ass job for them. To help pay off their debts. Hey, I said we would do anything for them, I never said you had to like it.

I'm a stripper.

I give lap dances and blow jobs and I dance on a pole for money. It may not be the best way to get cash, but it pays well and fast. Not to mention, I'm good at it. During the day, I'm a normal twenty seven year old, but from the hours of 8-11, I'm a hot as fuck pole dancer.

Most of my customers are handsy old men that need to get off because their wives aren't good enough for them. So I get them off and they try to return the favor, but I can't get off on something that didn't get me on. Then there are those few newly twenty-one year olds that come to the club for a night of drinking and fun, hoping to end the night by getting laid. I actually enjoy those. They're something different and they're less experienced with holding back moans and pleasure. One of the most memorable ones was Eren Jeager, who did have a night of drinking fun, and, unlike the others, did end the night by getting laid.

The club us crowded and loud. Lights flashed and people danced. It was a normal Friday afternoon. As I swung on the pole and finished my routine, wolf whistles and cheers came from the crowd. Some brave souls can and put cash in my straps, to which I smirked and licked my lips at. The girls would giggle and the men would bite their lips at. I thanked the people and walked back stage, grabbing my clothes on the way.

"Hey, man, good show tonight," Jean comments as I walk past to the locker rooms.

"Full house, lots of cash. Good luck, pony boy," I say dismissively. He growls under his breath and stomps on stage. The crowd cheers for him, but not as loud as for me. Not that I'm competing with him or anything. Actually I am.

I open the door to the locker rooms and begin to unstrap myself. Just as I'm sliding my shirt on over my head, the door opens and Hanji walks in. "Hey, we've got a request for a lap dance and a special treatment," she says. I finish putting my shirt on and turn to her.

"No way. I just got done with a show. Get Erwin to do it," I say. I'm tired of getting all the old men.

"Oh I think you'll like this one. Newly twenty-one," she says in a sing song voice. My ears perked up. She knows I like the younger ones. "He's beautiful," she whispers in my ear, "but that's fine. If you don't want him, Erwin can take him." She starts to walk out of the locker room. I stop her.

"I'll take it," I say. She nods and continues to walk out into the loud club. I sigh and take the shirt back off. Hey, I can't give a lap dance in normal clothes, now can I? My stripper pants and straps go back on my body and I leave the locker rooms, making my way to the backroom made for private services. I stop at the door.