{23} You're a Motherfreaking Jizztissue

~Summer-Storm~

"Nate-"

"Shut up, Summer-Storm. I'm going to do something I've never done before." Nate snaps, pulling me to an empty hallway during the last ten minutes of lunch.

He takes a deep breath before turning to me.

"Summer-Storm Lele TeNana-Williams, I, Nate Alec TeNana-Williams," he starts. I raise an eyebrow at his way of starting his speech. "Apologize for not believing you when you told us what Daezahn said was a lie. I am so fucking sorry. We should have believed you. I should have believed you. Stormy, I'm your big brother, I'm supposed to believe you over everyone, no matter what. I'm supposed to protect you. Cole, Reese and I are all supposed to protect you. And suddenly a new, manipulative, bitchy girl comes along and we stopped doing our job. Summer-Storm, I am so sorry. I don't want to lose you. Please say you forgive me."

I take a breath and lean on a locker, looking at him. "Nate, you're a motherfreaking jizztissue...but I forgive you."

And then I'm scooped up into a giant, bone-crushing hug.

"Oh, thank god!" He sighs in relief. "I don't know if I could have gone another day without you kicking my ass for eating your Oreos."

*~*

Everything's alright with my brothers.

Everything's perfect with my brothers.

Now all I'm missing is Kayden.

When I walk into Art, I see Kayden sitting at his usual seat. I look at Miss McKlay who is motioning for we to go over to her desk.

I set my stuff down on my usual desk, next to Kayden's before strolling over to Miss McKlay.

"Storm," yes, my art teacher calls me by my nickname. "I know what happened with Kayden and your brothers."

I look up at her in shock. "How?"

"Kyla told me."

"Of course."

"So everything's alright with your brothers now, right?" She confirms.

"Perfect, actually." I correct, nodding.

"What about Kayden?" She questions, raising her brows at me.

"Well, he hasn't apologized yet." I sigh, sinking down in my seat in front of her desk.

"Well, when he does, forgive him."

"Why?" I mean, of course I'm going to forgive him, but it won't hurt to get an answer out of my favourite teacher, will it?

Miss McKlay sighs, bracing her forearms on the desk and leaning forward. "Summer-Storm, how do you feel when he's around? How do you feel when someone just mentions his name?"

"I-My stomach flutters and feels all weird when he's anywhere near me. I find myself smiling at the mere mention of his name. I can't wait to see him every morning. I can't wait to walk into Art class and see him there." I explain slowly.

"That's why."

"Huh?"

"That's why you should forgive Kayden."

"I don't get it."

"You like him. You like Kayden a lot. That's why you should forgive him." Miss McKlay smiles. "Summer-Storm, if you won't forgive him, you won't be happy. I want you to be happy, Stormy."

"I do not like Kayden." I scoff. "Do I get butterflies in my belly every time he's around? Do I get giddy at the mere thought of him? Do I smile--I Like Kayden."

"I know." Miss McKlay leans back in her seat, a satisfied look on her face. "Yeah, Stayden."

I get up and sit down in my usual seat.

Kayden looks up from a piece of paper he was doodling on, shooting me his usual smirk, making my insides melt.

Does he know how hot he actually is?

Of course he does. This is Kayden Sin Paris we're talking about.

Yes, his middle name is just as hot as his first name.

I shoot him a soft smile, watching his smirk soften and turn into a half smile.

The whole class, we did nothing but doodle on random bits of paper. We didn't talk. But I caught him sneaking a few glances at me from the corner of my eyes and vice versa.

The whole time, me only thinking one thing.

I like Kayden.