{17} Say Yes, Idiot

~Summer-Storm~

I couldn't find any popcorn, so I resorted to eating my Oreos instead, which, in my opinion, is much better then popcorn.

I happily munch on my Oreos, feeding some to Kayden, who is still being my piggy.

Kayden, Nate, Reese and I look between the two frozen idiots.

"Oh my god, Elsa didn't just appear and freeze you with her magic ice powers, stop standing there like she did! SAY YES, IDIOT!" I yell at Kyla who stays frozen.

"Kyla?" Cole questions cautiously, stepping closer to my blonde haired beauty of a best friend.

Kayden whistles lowly. "Damn. Rejected...kinda...I think."

*~*

She fainted.

She bloody fainted.

Here we are, staring at Kyla, who is passed out on my kitchen floor.

The first person to move is Reese.

He picks up a spoon and pokes her cheek with it.

She doesn't move.

He pokes her again.

She doesn't move.

He pokes her again.

And again

And again

And again

And again

And aga-

"Reese, stop it!" Cole yells, defending his future wifey.

"Defending your future wife, huh?" Kayden smirks at Cole.

You read my mind, Kade.

"I-wha-no-maybe!" Cole stutters, bending down to pick Kyla up. He scoops her up bridal style, walking out of the kitchen door.

"I think you're meant to carry her in through the front door!" I call after him before we all follow him into the living room and see him lay her down on the couch.

It's all silent for a minute.

3...2...1...

"This is all your fault!" Cole turns around and snaps at us. "If you didn't pressure me into asking her out, we wouldn't be in this mess!"

It's silent again, but this time Reese breaks it.

"Is she dead?"

Nate slaps him on the back of the head. "No, she's not dead!"

Cole rubs his forehead. "I hate you all."

I walk up to him. "Even me?"

"Ye-" he stops short when he sees me giving him my infamous puppy face. "Hell no! How the heck am I supposed to hate you? You're my baby sister." He exclaims, then points at Kayden, Nate and Reese. "It's them I hate."

He walks into the kitchen, most likely to get a drink and I jump on Kayden's back again.

Kayden sits down on the recliner, pulling me off his back and placing me on his lap instead.