{14} Kayden's Father

~Summer-Storm~

Kayden's father turns around to look at us.

"Hello, son." He smiles at Kayden as if he didn't walk out on them three years ago.

Kayden's shock fades into anger, but before he can say anything, I jump.

"Oh, hell no!" I yelp. "You can not fucking show up here three years later and act like nothing happened, you cockshining, cheesedicked, fuckface!"

"Summer-Storm, I-"

"Shut up, jizztissue!" I snap. "You can't just waltz in here and go 'hey, son'." I mimic in a deep voice.

"Sum-"

"If Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops were here right now, he'd bite your dick off!" I yell. "Oh wait, you don't have one!"

"S-"

"And even if you did happen to grow one over the last three years, you'd need a microscope to find it."

"Okay, okay, Princesa, stop. Calm down." Kayden grabs the back of my t-shirt and pulls me back.

"Princesa, huh?" Jared 'small balls' Paris smirks at us.

"Shut up." Kayden and I snap.

"Kayden, just let me kick his ass." I plead.

"As much as I would like that, no." Kayden declines, shaking his head.

"But, Kayden!"

"But, Kayden!" He mimics in a high pitched voice.

"Stop that!"

"Stop that!"

"I don't sound like that!"

"It's so awkward when mom and dad fight." Jared speaks up.

"Shut up!" Kayden and I both snap at him in unison.

Kayden then turns to look at his father.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I want custody of you."

"You can't have custody of me." Kayden says calmly, but his eyes are anything but calm. I see Mama Paris sitting on a stool at the counter as she cries into her hands.

"Yes, I can." Jared says smugly.

"No, you can't," Kayden repeats. "I'm eighteen. I turned eighteen last October, but I guess you were too busy fucking bitches half your age to remember."

Jared's face turns bright red in anger. "You have no right to talk to me like that, young man!"

Kayden scoffs. "You have no right to tell me what to do, old man."

"You will come and live with Amber and I-" Jared starts, but I cut him off.

"Who's Amber? Your latest bitch?"

His nostrils flare as he turns to look at me. "You have no damn right to talk to me like that!"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want, asshole." I scoff, watching his eyes darken.

It all happens so fast.

His hand raises, his palm open. His quickly swings his hand down and is about to strike me across the cheek.

Before I can block him and kick him in his non-existent nuts, a large hand is wrapped around his wrist, squeezing it tightly.

"Don't touch her." Kayden growls in a scarily low voice.

He then throws his fist out and punches Jared right in the nose, a crack ringing out as he stumbles back, gripping his nose.

This is the second time Kayden's broken someone's nose for me.

He's about to lunge at his deadbeat father, but a smaller hand reaches out and slaps him right across the face.

"Don't you dare, lay a hand on my daughter!"

Kayden and I watch in shock, eyes wide as saucers as Mama Paris slaps the shit out of her ex-husband.

She called me her daughter.

Mama Paris always wanted a daughter, but she got two boys instead. She and my mother have been best friends since kindergarten, and my mum made Emily my godmother, but never has she called me her daughter. I mean, goddaughter, yes. But daughter, no.

She stops slapping him and raises a fist and punches him in his already bleeding and crooked nose.

I pry Mama Paris off him and gently push her back to Kayden.

I turn around to face Jared and him him the coldest glare in history.

I then shoot my fist out, punching him in the nose. I then bring my leg up and kick him in in his microscopic balls.

He grunts, falling down holding his dingaling.

I grab his collar and forcefully pull him up.

"Get out." I say lowly. "Get the hell out before Kayden gives you a fucking hiding."

I let go of him and watch as he scrambles out of the house, gets into his van and drives off.

"Mama Paris?" I look at Emily who is crying in her son's arms. She lets go of Kayden and hugs me tightly.

"Summer-Storm, I am so sorry. He almost hit you." She cries. "Are you alright, sweetie?"

"I'm fine, Emily." I assure my second mother. "Are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine, honey." She sniffs. "I'm getting a restraining order on him."

She kisses my forehead before walking away, probably to call her lawyer.

I then look at Kayden who is already looking at me.

"Are you alright?" He questions worriedly.

His dad showed up after three years and he's asking if I'm alright.

This boy.

"I'm fine, Kade." I reassure. "Are you alright?"

He nod. "I'm fine."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "You're not fine. Your dipshit of a father just showed up after three years and wanted custody of you. You're sure as hell not fine. I don't even know why I asked."

"You're an idiot, that's why." He answers.

"True." I nod in agreement before realizing what he said. "Hey!"

He cracks a small smile before its fades away.

"You're right, I'm not fine." He admits. "Princesa, he almost slapped you."

I reach out and grab his hand. "But he didn't."

"But he almost did." He says.

"But he didn't." I emphasize. "Plus, we all beat the shit out of him. Even your mum."

"Of course you'd be excited about that." He smiles, shaking his head.

What we didn't realize, was that Mama Paris was hiding around the corner taking pictures of us.