{1} My 3 Brothers

~Summer-Storm~

"SUMMER-STORM!" A familiar voice squeals before I am pulled away from my brothers and into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey, Ky." I chuckle, hugging my best friend back. Meet Kyla Martin. We became friends in kindergarten when a boy was teasing her and pulling on her blonde locks and I punched him in the nose. I broke it. We've been best friends since then. And about the punching thing, I have three brothers, what do you expect?

"Hey, I want a hug, too!" My younger brother by a minute, Reese, complains, holding his arms out for a hug from Kyla. Kyla just giggles as she gives Reese a big hug.

Then there are my brothers, Nate, Cole and Reese. Nate's the oldest, then Cole, then me, and Reese the youngest. We're all one minute apart.

I hate to think what mom went through giving birth to us.

Naturally, since I became best friends with Kyla, my brothers became pretty close with her, too. But for some reason, they're not protective over her. I mean, yeah, if a guy hurt her, they would gladly punch him, but when it comes to me...well, let's just say, the last time a guy asked me out, he was pantsed in front of the whole school and a wedgie that pulled his underwear over his head...and a dick drawn on his face(courtesy of Reese).

She greeted Nate and Cole too, but with a simple one-armed hug rather than a full on embrace.

Now, let me tell you about my brothers and I.

Now, we may be quadruplets, but we look nothing alike -Well, except Cole and I. We look the most alike out of the four of us- We're fraternal quadruplets. Nate has blonde hair and olive skin, Cole has light brown hair and bronze skin, I have light brown hair and bronze skin, Reese has dark brown hair and tan skin. But one thing we all have in common, is our eyes. Piercing, stormy grey eyes.

Nate is the more serious one, he is the tallest and the biggest man-whore I have ever seen. Cole is the smartest, he is the second tallest, he has a perfect 4.0 GPA, he used to sleep around, but not some much anymore, especially since he started noticing Kyla more. Reese is the crazy guy who loves to be goofy and pull pranks on people, he is the third tallest, he also sleeps around a lot, but not as much as Nate. And me? Well, I'm a mix of all of them -minus the whore part. I do not sleep around- I'm serious when I want to be, I also have a perfect 4.0 GPA, and I love pulling pranks, I also like to be crazy and goofy. I also have my own traits, such as sarcasm, wit, artsy, etc...and I'm the shortest. Nate is 6'2, Cole is 6'1, Reese is 6'0 and I'm 5'8.

People call us the Quads, which actually sounds really stupid. And during sports, everyone calls us the TeNana Quads...which also sound very stupid. I don't know why, but the word 'quads' itself just sounds really, really stupid

Just then, my brothers' best friend decides to walk over.

My brothers immediately greet him with those bro hugs while I just throw a glare at him, which he happily returns.

Yes, my brothers are quite fond of my best friend, who is just as fond of them, but their best friend and I? I would rather fling myself into outer space with a giant rubber band slingshot than be nice to that asshole.

Meet Kayden Paris. Standing at 6'3, with jet black hair, piercing blue eyes and tan skin, and the Spanish culture, he has all the girls and even some guys falling at his feet. Everyone respects him. Well, except me. Nobody ever disrespects him but me and vice versa. Nobody ever disrespects me but Kayden freaking Paris. He annoys the shit out of me! Yet, he's the only guy my brothers let within a five foot radius of me.

"Hey, asshole." I sneer, glaring at his perfect self.

"Hey, bitch." He mocks, glaring back.

Bitch and asshole. That's what we've been calling eachother since we were ten. Yes, ten. We weren't the most innocent kids in the neighborhood. Did I mention that Kayden is my next door neighbor? No? Well he is!

And it sucks unicorn shit!

I would say the feeling's mutual for him, but he gets to live next to his best friends since birth, so it's not.

Anyway, if it were anyone else calling me bitch or any names, they would have turned big and green and Hulk smashed them underground, but if it's Kayden? Nope. They don't do shit. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. They know the won't be able to stop our ridiculous arguing.

If you're wondering why Kayden and I hate eachother so much, here's the reason.

Cue flashback.

-FLASHBACK-

Four-year old me dribbles a basketball around on our drive way, not losing control once. I've been playing since I was two.

I was happily playing outside by myself until the ball is snatched out of my hands by four-year old Kayden, who started dribbling the ball himself. Like me and my brothers, he had also started playing when he was two.

"Hey, give that back!" I shouted at the blue eyed boy, who was infuriatingly good looking even when he was four

"Nuh-uh." He smirks. Yes, smirks. This stupid, four-year old boy was smirking.

"Yuh-huh."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yuh-huh."

"Give it back, idiot!"

"No way, dimwit."

And with that, I punched him in the face.

-FLASHBACK END-

So, as you can see, the kid who was picking on Kyla in kindergarten wasn't the first person I punched.