Chapter 12

An- YEAAAH! sorry it took so long xP as always i have some excuse for thisss, but i FINALLY GOT IT UP >:DDDD WOOO, and i really want some french fries right now.... my tummy hurts and i havent eaten at all and thn i ate yesterday so i feel sick now x.x but ima try and update more this week, NOTICE THE WORD TRY!!!! i love you guys :DDD REMEBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! (warning some sex in it xP) DONT LIKE DONT READ

Chapter 12

Oliver’s POV:

The sound of my hands contacting with the tiled wall in the shower filled the room. All I could hear was the sounds of me and Simon’s gasps’ for air. He was thrusting in and out of me. he kept teasing me, pulling out almost all the way, sitting there for a moment, and thrusting harder back into me. His hand moved up and down my shaft as he dragged his tongue down the side of my neck. I let out a gasp when he found my sweet spot, feeling his warm tongue slide over it, pressing down hard when he found it.

“Ngh!”

“Haha, you like that don’t you?” he asked, his warm breath sending chills down my back.

I let out another gasp when he squeezed on my member. I nodded my head, as he started licking again. The wet beads of water slid down into my face as the water from the shower grew colder and colder, I could barley feel the water though; all I felt was the pleasure that was rolling around in my stomach, making its way towards my south seas. I don’t even know how the fuck we started  having sex in the shower, it started out as me just standing there washing my hair and  he started kissing me and holding me, and I guess we got into the sex, but I told him to wait till we actually got in bed.

I was coming real close to a climax, when he started dragging his tongue down my back, leaning down lower and lower. He started lying down on the bottom of the tub, and started sucking my balls. I let out a sharp gasp, my face instantly becoming a darker shade of red than it was before. I closed my eyes, and shuddered. He noticed that I was about to come, and started sucking on me. I quickly released in one quick thrust. He swallowed every drop of my sweet nectar. I let out sigh as his month popped off of my limp errection. It made a loud popping sound that filled the room. I turned off the water in the shower and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” he questioned.

I felt for some reason, awful for doing this. I felt my body rejecting his love, and I just thought I was going crazy. I knew I loved him, but why was I feeling this guilty feeling? Like I belong with someone else and not him. I looked up into his eyes.

“Nothing.” I smiled and pecked his lips. “Just sleepy that’s all.”

 I felt as if I had killed someone. I had never felt sick like this. I was guilty for some unknown person or reason. Being around Simon never made me feel bad, I had always been happy, we have touched each other, but went never went as far as we did in the shower. I felt so sick, like I was going to throw up on the shower floor. Simon noticed my face losing its color and let me out of the shower. He helped me get dressed and didn’t try to get me aroused any more that night. As soon as I got out of the bathroom, my legs failed me and buckled. I went flying down to the floor, my face making contact with the carpet. I had broken. I let out a loud sob and started crying.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME!?” I shouted, tears soaking the floor. I felt like I was dying… I still had no idea why.

“O-OLIVER! W-what’s wrong!?!”

I soon regretted shouting out that in front of him; I couldn’t tell him I felt bad about him fucking me.

“I-I….”  I stared at him blankly, the tears burning my face.

“I… I just feel really sick…”

“Here let me help you up…” He sighed, and lifted me up bride style and carried me to the bed.

“S-Simon, its okay… I’m fine…”

“No, I want to help. You must be hungry, let me call room service.”

“B-but! They lady said not to!!”

“I don’t give a flying fuck about what the lady said! Your sick and you need food!! That’s my only priority at this moment!”

I was scared; he was risking us to get thrown out in the rain, just to make me feel better. He picked up the phone and soon the same brunette lady had brought us food, telling her I was deathly sick right now, and I needed some food.

But, even after I ate, the feeling wouldn’t go away. I felt like I was running a fever. Why was this happening? It’s like in this one book I read, that someone in it bonds to someone else, they can only be with each other, and when they were with someone else while still bonded, they would grow deathly sick. It was impossible, but it made me wonder. Was that happening to me? Had I bonded to someone before I was in a car crash?

I eventually dozed off while Simon was next to me, flipping through TV channels. I was leaning against his chest, and the rising and fall of his chest sent me off.

I woke up an hour later, confused. Simon wasn’t in there and I had a WEIRD dream. There was this guy in it. But I had never seen him before. He kept wrapping me in his arms, telling me he loved me. I couldn’t get away from him or even speak. I couldn’t tell him that I loved Simon. I kept trying and trying as he kept kissing my lips. But I didn’t feel the guilt anymore. When that boy kissed me in my dream, it felt like I belonged with him… The thought shook me. He apparently could read my mind or something cause he told me who he was when the thought ‘Who are you?’ went through my head.

Oli…  It’s me Gio.” He said as he bent down and pecked my lips again. That’s when I woke up.

 I have never known a Gio, or seen a guy that looked like him. When I sat up, putting my legs to the floor, the feeling went away. I didn’t feel guilty anymore, but something told me that my relationship with Simon was…. Just so wrong.

Simon’s POV:

Oliver had fallen asleep on me while I was flipping through the TV. He said that he was feeling sick, and I got kinda scared. What if he actually had pneumonia or something worse? I would have been my fault. I loved him, and I would rather love him that fuck him.

I looked outside and noticed that the rain let up, even though it was dark out. I sighed and leaned upwards, being careful of Oliver resting on my. He was so adorable. My Oliver… I could call him that right? I felt lucky… I felt so lucky that I had someone like him for me… people spend their whole lives trying to find someone like him, and I had found him… I never wanted to loose him, but I also wanted to give him what he wanted.

He stirred in his sleep, and batted his eyes, almost like he was having a nightmare. I sighed again. I think if I keep sighing I’m going to lose my soul! HAHA…. Yeah…

The telephone on the night stand began to ring and I picked it up. Fear striking me as soon as the lady gave me the news.

“Sir, there is a Giovanni Sawyer here for you.”

Sawyer… isn’t that the same name as the guy who took Oliver to the orphanage?