Chapter 11

Brought to you by the cast and crew of jersey shore. Enjoy and remember to vote aand comment!

Chapter 11

Simon’s POV:

It was a cloudy day, signs of rain were everywhere. Oliver and I had gone out and about. I was trying to kill time; I didn’t want him to leave me. I knew that it was approaching fast, and if I had known how I felt about him before we left, I would never have taken him. But as of now, I just want what’s best for him.

We were cruising around town, eating some candy he bought. I was sipping a coke when all of the sudden. “SIMON!”

 I shot my head around to look at Oliver. I was worried he might have been dying! “What is it?!”

 “I need to peeeeeeee!” He shouted.

 I turned my head back to the steering wheel and rolled my eyes. “Fine we can stop by a gas station while you go take a piss; I got to load up on gas either way.” I smirked.

 “Alright!” he seemed excited, maybe those gummy bears were the last thing he needed.

  I pulled up to the gas station, and hurried him to go while I filled up on gas. It was taking him FOREVER, or what seemed like it. I hadn’t noticed the two guys who were standing behind me. 

 “E-excuse me… Is your name, Simon?” asked one of the guys. He was pretty tall, about as tall as me, he had long dark brown hair, he was wearing black skinny jeans, a gray tank top and black converse. Interesting enough.

 “Depends, who are you?” I smirked.

 The boy with the dark brown hair started chewing on his lower lip, and the then taller boy snapped. “Look we aren’t here to play games, are you or aren’t you Simon?”

 “Why?”

“Uhm, well you see, we lost our little brother, Oliver, and we were wondering if you had him?” questioned the boy with dark hair again.

 Wait, they were looking for Oliver? They claim to be his brothers… I didn’t want to lose Oliver… Not like this. “Who the Hell is Oliver? And who the Hell is Simon?” I lied.

“So wait, you’re not Simon?” Questioned the taller one.

“Nope!” I grinned.

The dark haired one suddenly got very depressed, he looked as if he were about to cry. “Oh… I thought that we had finally found him…” he whispered.

 I felt like I was about to break. I was never mean to anyone, and these boys were looking for their little brother, on which I had. I felt really bad, but I loved Oliver, and I wanted to keep him…  “Don’t Brothers usually hate their younger brothers though?” I questioned, trying to somewhat change the subject.

 “Well yeah, but that doesn’t mean they still don’t love each other, and plus….” He broke off.

 “Gio here had a ‘different’ kind of relationship with Oliver.” Broke in the taller one.

 “Really, what kind of relationship?” I was curious to be this was going.

 “Well if you promise to keep it under wraps.” He began. “Gio and Oliver, were kind of, in love?”

 My mouth mentally dropped. What the hell? Oliver had THAT kind of relationship with his brother?! So this means that the boy in front of me was my competition. Hmm… “Alright well whatever, I need to get going so if you would please?”

 “OH right, sorry to have wasted your time.” Said the taller boy, leading his brother away. I mentally glared at the boy as they left, then started chewing on my lip.