Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I walked into my brother’s room, to find him on top of Gio, kissing him. Gio’s shirt was torn off, and they were sprawled out on the floor in a passionate kiss. This felt like the end for me… seeing Cam… My beloved Cam… kissing my Brother…. I just stood there and started at the two.  Watching the two warm bodies grind against one another. Cam hand a hard on, but I wasn’t sure if Gio was hard or not. Wait why the hell am I thinking this?? Why should I care?? Oh yeah right, because I freaking love Cam, and he’s making out with Gio, who loves me. This day has been so freaking confusing… I just don’t know what to do anymore. I kinda fell to my knees at one point. They broke away for a moment, glaring into each other’s eyes, gasping for air. They soon rejoined again into another passionate kiss, eventually I couldn’t stand watching them anymore, I was starting to get a little hard myself. I let out a loud cough and the both broke away.

 “Get the Fuck out Oliver.” Scowled Cam.

 “But… Cam…” I cried.

 “OLIVER I SAID-“Gio broke him off, squeezing his arm real tight.

 “What was that you were about to say??” questioned Gio.

 “Mmm… We can talk later Oliver…” he scowled. For some reason, Cam didn’t seem to like me anymore. So much has happened in only 2 days, I’m sure that he’s only stressed out, hopefully he will be back to his normal self tomorrow.  I mean, no one can hate Oliver Sawyer forever? I mean I’m totally amazing. No one hates me! Not a soul, no one at school, no one at home, no relatives, not anybody.  I’m perfect!  Atleast… I think I am? Wow… I’m really self absorbed… But hey, I live a great life! Nothing’s going wrong with anyone, and if there is, there is nothing that is possible for me to do, I’m only 15! What do you want from me?! 

 I stared at them for one last moment and silently closed the door. I tip toed silently down the stairs, where I saw Gary and Gray wait for me.

 “So Oli, what was that noise??”  Questioned Gary.

 “Were your brothers having sex?” Gray teased.

 “…Yes…” I slowly muttered.

 They both looked at me in shock, and I diverted my eyes away from theirs, even though they couldn’t tell because my eyes were lost behind my bangs.

 “Oh Oliver… I’m sorry…” sighed Gary.

 “W-why should you be sorry G-Gary? I-it’s not your fault….” I let out after a moment. I was stuttering badly, and I could feel the tears swell in my eyes, banging and screaming to be released.  Finally one small tear escaped, rolling down I cheek, and falling to the ground off my chin. After that one tear, they came like waterfalls. Why was I crying?? Was it seeing Cam with Gio? Was it seeing Gio with Cam? Or was it all the emotions I’ve kept to myself letting out? I’m not really sure any more… I’m not sure of anything anymore… What is the point of my existence exactly? I know that if Gio and Cam decide to go for each other, I would be the one left behind…

  Gary wrapped his arms around me, and Gray did the same. I Sat there and let it all out. my nose was horridly stuffed up, and I was coughing.  I was remembering when it was just me and my mother. When thing weren’t complicated. When I didn’t have to worry about having a step brother or a half brother… it was just mother and I, living in Atlanta Georgia, life was fine… I didn’t have a care in the world. Why was this done to me?? Well actually we lived in Berlin, Germany until I was 5, moved around lived in Moscow, Russia for 2 years and then we came back to America were my mother was from. Life was easy then… I longed for that life again… I wish I had a time machine so I could relive simpler times… I fell asleep in Gary and Gray’s arms like that. And when I woke up, it was 9 Pm, and it was storming out side. Gary and Gray had left, but put a blanket on top of me. I have no idea where Gio and Cam were, and I honestly didn’t care…   After I woke up, my mother walked through the door, drenched in water.