Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Oliver’s POV:

 My bags sat besides the door, and I waited for Simon to give me the signal to go out the window. The home was against me going out and trying to find my family, so I decided to sneak out. It’s not their decision to choose for me to find my family or not. It was night time, and rather cloudy and gray. Simon told me to pack light, but I didn’t own much stuff either way, so it was convenient for me.

 I heard a triple car horn out my window, and new it was time. I was on the second floor in the building, and I had to be careful when I jumped down. I looked down at the fall, and I started getting scared and wussing out. This was not the time for me to be a pussy, I needed to grow some balls and jump down.

 I gathered all my courage and threw my stuff out the window, me falling not far behind. I hit the ground with a thump, and held back a cry of pain when I landed on my leg. I slowly got up and limped over to Simon’s car. This was it… there’s no turning back now… I would finally get to meet my family.

 “So, were we headed Oli?” Simon questioned.

 I had to get some information, about the man who dropped me off here, and decided to question his family about it . I did my research on him, searching file after file, asking questions about him. It turns out his use to be a gourmet movie star chief, even had his own show, but he died from cancer about a month ago. The website says that he uses to have a son too, but he died in a car crash, his mother witnessed it all, but she’s still alive.  He has two sons, and his wife is now bedridden. I was skittish about visiting them, but I had to know, I just had to… “Uhm…” I sighed pulling out a map I found and circled what city he lived in. “Minneapolis Minnesota.”

 Simon stopped the car, and my head hit the dash board with a thud. Ow…

  “DUDE WE ARE DRIVING A FREAKING CAR, YOU COULD HAVE ATLEAST TOLD ME WE HAD TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO MINNESOTA!!!!” he shouted.

 “Well it gives us time to bond.” I grinned.

We had to drive through 4 different states, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, and Minnesota, to get to Minneapolis. We had been driving for 4 hours and we were still in Idaho. It was about 4 in the morning, the sun wasn’t up yet, but the sky was colored in a light blue. The crisp morning air brushed through my hair. I was mad at Simon because his car was a convertible but he broke the hood on it, so I was stuck with sitting with the wind blowing in my face. I hadn’t gotten any sleep, and I was so very tired. We also needed gas, and I was very irritated.

 “Let’s just find a gas station and gets some breakfast!” I shouted grumpily.

“Fine…” Simon yawned. Luckily I had saved my money up, and we had enough to get us through 4 nights of breakfast, lunch, and dinner and I was able to rent a motel room 2 of those nights. Simon had gas money, so we were all good.

We drove down the road a little bit further, and then I decided to turn on the radio. The song, you’re so Gay, by Katy Perry came on. I guess I kinda liked that song, but I ended up singing along to it, and Simon just laughed (he’s gay)  I didn’t really know my sexual orientation, I’ve never really liked any one. It makes me wonder if I ever had a girlfriend before I lost my memory. All that was going on currently was over whelming. I started to wonder if I would ever find my family at all.

Soon after the song ended, Savior, by Black veil Brides came on, I really liked this song, and I sang along with its slow lyrics…

 “A savior will be there… when you are feeling alone, oh.” I sang softly. After a little bit I slowly dozed off, happy to get the sleep.

 I woke up, my eyes battered open to gaze upon the cloudy dark sky above me. I sat up and saw that we were at a gas station. Simon was filling up the tank, chewing on a doughnut.

 I noticed that he had changed the radio station and it was now playing his favorite band, The Beatles. While he was filling up his tank, eating the doughnut, he was dancing around in a sort of a way, singing along.

“ClOS UR HEYES AMF ILL KESS OOH! TOMURRO I ILM MESH OHH, REMFER ILM ALWUHS BEH TRUH, AMF DEH WHIL MAI AWAH, ILL WRITE HUM EVERH DAY, AND HILL SENPH ALLL MUH LUVINH TOH OHH!” He shouted, still chewing on the doughnut. Watching him dance around, singing all my loving, with his mouth full was just too funny. I busted out laughing, falling to the car floor. It was just so funny.

 “Luuks like shumone Ish awhake.” He smirked, still chomping on what was left of his doughnut.

 I wiped a tear away from my eye and laughed. “Your horrid singing is what woke me up from my amazing wet dream.” I teased.

 “Ohh, do tell.” He smiled.

 “Let’s see, it was about you and Able, having a 3 some with me.”

 “Sounds amazing, we’ve got to do that some time.”

 “PSH, I would never have sex with you!” I teased again, but instead of a retort, he became serious, and just looked at me, sadness in his eyes. “W-what’s wrong?” I asked, cocking my head.

 “N-nothing…” His eyes filled back up with joy and he smiled, but I could still see traces of sadness in his pale face. “I CANT BELIEVE YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD REFUSE ME!!” HE laughed.

 "bitch please!"

AN- I decided to add one sentance to it :D!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!