Kiss ME! {BoyxBoy}

Kiss me

Chapter one

Oliver’s POV:

I slid out of my bedroom at the crack of dawn, hoping not to wake Giovanni. You see, me and Gio never got along quite well. He only moved in about 3 months ago, and he has to stay with me until the renovations in his room are done. I guess he kinda hates our family since he use to live with his father. His father was my father, but we had different moms. I’m guessing my mom isn’t as good as his mom was, because she left my father when I was born. Gio was 3 at the time, and I guess he held a grudge against my mother. To tell you the truth I don’t like her so much either. But I love my father, and my step brother. My step brother (Cameron) is a total hottie. He’s tall and lean, but muscular as well. He has chocolate brown feathery brown hair, and his eyes are an alluring green, and he’s got the perfect creamy skin color of a pale white and a golden tan. Gio on the other hand, he’s all skin and bones, with his jet black hair and matching black eyes to go with it. I don’t like Gio, and he doesn’t like me… all I have to say about him is he’s a total prick. But he and Cam got along like beans and rice. They both go to the same school, (Gio is 17 and Cam is 18) and I’m stuck with my annoying junior high, but soon enough I will be in 10th grade, but I have a feeling 11th grade is gonna suck, cause Cam is graduating while Gio still has his senior year.

 I’m a 15 year old boy, I got held up a grade because I’m so freaking smart! I’m also sexy, the total package for you ladies! But according to Cam, I’m only cute. But I want to be more than cute, cute isn’t good enough for Oliver Sawyer, it just inst.  I guess I’m an average height of 5.8, nice and lean with great curves, wait are guys suppose to be curvy?? Oh well, and I have long shoulder length dark red hair. I have dark grey eyes, but they aren’t sexy, their “cute.” I also wear glasses, which I think make my beautiful, smooth, acne-free face ugly. I always dress in skinny jeans, and v necks with a pair of sneakers. I guess the only other thing about me is that my birthday is on Christmas, but that’s not so important.

I tip toed down 2 flights of stairs. Our house is actually really big. My father is a billionaire (he is a gourmet chief, even has his own show on food network) so we live in this huge-ass house, even though it’s lonely, it constantly smells of food, delicious food at that. And at this moment, it smelled of bacon, toast, and WAFFLES. I absolutely adore waffles; I eat them 24/7, if it isn’t waffles then it’s my two best friends, Ben and Jerry. Otherwise I’m a super picky eater.

 I Floated down the mahogany wood stairs, and wrapped my arms about Cam’s aloof body. HE turned around and rewarded me with a light kiss on my burning cheek. I was silently blushing, arouse growing in me, hoping he wouldn’t notice.

 “Olli… Do you have a fever??” he questioned, concern in his voice.

 “w-what? N-no I don’t have a fever!”

 “You sure? You’re burning up!”

 “I acknowledge you concern, but seriously stop getting all apprehensive over me!” even though I adored the fact that he cared about me so much.

 “Okay… I just want you to take better care of yourself…”

 “Yeah yeah I know…” I said taking the seat next to him.

 Silently like a snake, Gio slithered down the steps, no one acknowledging his existence, until Cameron pointed out his vacant existence on this world. He had long dark bags under his eyes. He lingered around in the living room, not really wanting to come eat at the dinner table.

 “Anorexic freak.” I said, lowering my voice.

 “OLIVER!” shouted Cam.

 “What I’m being truthful!” I shouted.

 Gio just smirked at me, uttering “Faggot.”

 In two seconds I was on top of him, trying to pull his raggedy, repugnant, and atramentous hair. But I was too short to reach it. He stood up, holding his palm against my forehead, Laughing! My cheeks turned dahlia when I saw Cam laughing too!  Eventually I gave up when Cam tackled me; I guess we all ended up in a laughing fit. It was times like these I liked, mom and dad weren’t home, and Gio and I got along. I guess a fragment of me liked Gio just a little bit. I had two brothers, one half, and one step, that I guess really made part of my life.

 We eventually sat on the large sofa, watching some sponge bob and switching around to adventure time.

 “This show is stupid!” uttered Gio, throwing his head into a pillow.

 “So is your face!” I said smiling. We all just laughed. I ran to the fridge and grabbed 3 tubs of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, and ran back to my spot on the sofa were my sexy ass left a dent in its soft fabric.  I had 3 spoons with me, but Cam ignored that.

 “Oh my god you fatty, eating 3 things of ice cream! You’re going to die of a heart attack!” He said sarcastically.  

 “Well you know, I get piggish around this time of day!” I said with a sly grin. I guess the rest of the day was spent eating and watching TV, I don’t remember anything conspicuous happening that day. But I was exultant with that day. And I slept like a baby.

Giovanni’s POV:

-Flashback on that day-

I walked down the stairs slowly. I was surprised that Oliver was awake before me today, which was odd, since he usually slept until the late hours of the day. I adored that boy. I hated acting like I hated him, but I guess I would have to live with it, he obviously doesn’t like me. He thinks I hate living here, and that I dislike him. But I couldn’t have asked for a better family. Cam was a great person to be around, he had an amazing personality, and Mr. Sawyer was a freaking Food Network star!! Mrs. Sawyer was a waitress at some restaurant, which was all right, and Oliver, to me he was immaculate. He had beautiful skin, and his hair almost looked fake. He was a sweet as a tub of his favorite Ben and jerry’s ice cream, and I heard from Cameron that he was super nice, but he’s never shown anything but hate towards me… I wanted to change that, and today I wanted to make it a reality.

 “Anorexic Freak.” He muttered harshly towards me. It hurt but I replied back with something that would turn him up.

 “Faggot.” I muttered, laughing under my breath.

 Bang, he was already trying to pull the hair off my head, and I was holding him back with ease.

 We all kinda ended up on the floor at one point, and spent the day on the couch… it was one of those lack off days, considering it was summer vacation, and it was hot. He got us some nice cool ice cream, that was just perfect for this day… but I wished he knew how much I loved him… I guess if you haven’t figured it out yet, I love him, I love him more than myself. I wanted to be with him. Grow up with him… sleep with him… touch him… and I wanted him to kiss me…

Authors note- Hey guys! i hope you enjoy this small chapter from my newest story, Kiss me! I hope it does well, cause im not having the best luck latley... But I want to see how well this one does! it starts out kinda quick i guess, cause its 4:27 am and im really tired... i couldnt think of a whole lot to type, so i give you this small littl master piece of my ooberly tired mind... Well remember to VOTTTEEEEE!! and leave comments if you wanna! i shall answer them, or atleast try to! thnx for reading! ^.-