Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Cams POV:

 How the hell could that whore bag do something like this!? I love Gio, I love that man! Yeah im gay, deal. I love him, if you love someone you learn to look over everything, and only see the love that blossoms in your hearts. But Gio doesn’tlove me, he loves someone else. If you ask me I think it’s that Gary guy. I want to kill Oliver now; I only pretend to like him because Gio loves that kid. I hate his guts, He likes being around me all the time.  Each time he touches me, I swear my skin is burning. I hate my father for ever marrying that bitch and having Oliver to be my step brother. It felt so good when Ifinally got to hit his ugly face. Words can’t describe the hate I feel for him… I just want it to be me and Giovanni, and I will be sure to make it that way…

Oliver’s POV:

 We walked home slowly. I held his hand in mine. So this is why… he was so nice to me… because he loved me… I can’t believe it took me so long to realize. I was in such shock; I didn’t know what to think… I know that I love Cam, but I was angry at him right now… but I can’t be angry forever… even I knew that.  So why was I going along with this? Maybe I was hoping this would make up for what I did… I’m hoping that it does. We slowly paced up the steps that led to our massive house. I let go his pale had, and slowly opened the door peering in… I didn’t see Cam on the couch so I turned to Gio and said, “Okay he’s not here… we can go in.” disappointment was written on his face as he clinched his fists. When I opened the door back up, there he was glaring down at me.

 “Were the hell have you been?!” He shouted.

 “I told you I went out looking for Gio…” I said looking down at the ground.

 “Oh! GIO!!” HE shouted pouncing onto him.”

 Gio shoved him off of him and kneed him in the gut. “Get the hell off of me you bastard!” He shouted.

 “B-but Gio, Why are you mad at me??  You should be mad at Oliver! Not me!!” he shouted.

 “Well who was it that hit him in the face??” Gio shouted back.

 I just stood there, watching the insults fly. I slipped away finally but they didn’t notice. I made my way to my room, and sat on my bed. I looked in the mirror that made up part of my wall… all I saw was a ugly red headed boy, making life worse for everyone… the tears started to run down my face, and I clinched my fists over m eyes. I could still hear Gio and Cam fighting down stairs, I couldn’t make out what they were saying, but I head fuck and hell in every other sentence. I did hear Gio call Cam an ass wipe though… Eventually all I heard was Gio’s screams now… Was Cam crying? I don’t know but suddenly the shouts from Gio grew louder and heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Then I hear a clacking from my window. I slowly walk over to it, and peer down. There’s Gary, throwing rocks at my window, and smiling from below waving at me like a retard.  I scowl at him before noticing his companion. It must be his brother Gray. They looked so much alike it wasn’t even funny… I gave both of them funny look and shouted, “Now yawl two delinquents come on up here!” in my best southern accent. I ran downstairs to let the inside, Gio was in Cams room, and I didn’t hear anything… I didn’t know what to think.

 “Hey Gary, and you must be Gray?” I said holding my hand out to him.

 But instead of taking it he said, “Dude, what happened to your face??”

 I blushed silently, and Gary smacked him in the back of the head.

“Gray apologize!!”  Gary shouted.

 “Hahaha okay okay, Sorry Oliver.”  Exclaimed Gray, throwing his hands up.

 I just laughed and lead them into he house. Then I heard a bang on the floor upstairs. I didn’t know what to think of it, until I found out what was going on….

 I ran up stairs to see what was happening. Gio was screaming at Cam, and my jaw dropped when I saw why Gio was on the floor.

Authors note- HEY PEPLES I finaly finished chapter 4, if you read the sneek peak, you know why, ive been so sick latley and so caught up in school, but i finally found time to type, So i hope that you guys enjoy this chapter, sorry for it being really short... i typed most of it on the bus this after noon, and well some kids behind me were having an ordeal... and i got hit.... yeah i got slapped and i almost slapped those kids and cussed them out.... but they were younger than me soooo... XD oh well. Please enjoy this and expect a new chapter soon, cause its going to be the weekend! :) Enjoy and VOTTEEE!!! VOTE NOWWWW OR CAM IS GOING TO OLIVER SLAP YOU. and comment to!!!