Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Giovanni’s POV: (The morning Oliver left)

I had flown to Seattle with Cam, 2 days before. I decided to look for all the boy’s homes in Washington, and there were a lot. In the end when came down with 5 that were in Seattle. I spent the past couple days searching them, but he was no were to be found. I came up with one last one, Seattle Washington Julie Crude’s Home for Boys. It was a rather nice little orphanage, it had a nice big yard with benches and it was about 4 stories high. The lobby was exceptionally nice, almost like a 4 star hotel lobby. In the center was a piano, and I laughed when I saw it, reminding me about how much Oliver hated the piano.

I slowly went up to the desk, my hopes high that he would be here…

 “Hello sir, what can I do for you today?” Questioned a seemingly nice slightly old lady. She looked to be around her mid 40s and her grayish-blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail.

 “Uhm me and my brother are looking for a little boy, he’s about 16.”

 “What’s his name dear?”

 “Oliver.”

 “Ohh, Oliver! Yes he’s a very bright young man, very kind as well! But he often remain silent, But what are your connections with him?”

 My heart lit up, he was here!! “I’m his older brother.”

 She stared at me in shock. And then her face lit up. “You have no idea how happy he will be to see you, you see for the past 3 weeks all he’s been talking about is his family or atleast what his family would be like! This will be great for him!” She smiled. She got up slowly and told us she would phone him to come down and she would be back in a second.

 Cam looked over to me, he didn’t seem excited and he just stared at me, pushing my long now brown bangs out of my face.

 “What?” I questioned.

 “Are you sure we have the right Oliver?”

 “What do you mean? Father said he sent him away to Seattle.”

 “Yea, but didn’t you hear what the lady said, she said he was bright and kind. The Oliver I know is dumb and he’s self absorbed.”

I shot him a look, but my eyes showed confirm. This was true.

“Well let’s hope that it is him when we see him.” I sighed.

We waited awhile, and then we began see people run all about, almost as if they were looking for someone.

 “Do a person’s count!” shouted one of the people.

 “Make sure all the boys are in their rooms!” shouted another. I started to get worried, were we under attack or something?

 “Shit… Simons missing to!!” shouted a black lady. I was seriously freaking out now, we sat down on a nearby couch and Cam wrapped his hand around mine, reassuringly. I looked at him with care in my eyes. I was happy with him again, before we left, he started taking counseling sessions and he’s been a whole lot nicer. I grabbed his hand tightly, and he used his free hand to push my ruffled hair behind my ears.

 Soon enough things calmed down and then he lady came back. She had a file with her, but no Oliver.

She gestured us to stand and walk over to her, and opened the file. She pulled out a small photo and looked at it and sighed. “Is this the Oliver you are looking for?” She questioned showing us a picture of a young boy, he had ruffled black hair, and he wasn’t wearing glasses, but his facial structure looked just like Oliver’s.

 “Did he ever have red hair?” Cam questioned.

 She sighed and pulled out another photo from the file and handed it to Cam. He showed me the picture of a 15 year old boy with long messy red hair, and he wore the same green glasses as Oliver, on the bottom was labeled Oliver Sawyer. I gasped looking at the picture. His face was beaten up, and he looked like he had just been through a car wreck, because he was. “Is this the Oliver you are looking for?” She questioned.

 “Yes… may we see him?”

 “I’m terribly sorry but… it seems he’s disappeared, along with another boy named Simon.”

 A look of terror crossed over me. I had just found him, and now he was gone again. “Can I know more about this boy Simon?”

 “Well actually yes, I have his file right here. But I suspect were they went, you see Simon was Oliver’s only friend here, and only a week ago, Oliver was asking about leaving, I told him no, and it seems he left sometime last night.”

 I was in shock… no… I couldn’t lose him again. Not again. “Do you have any idea were he might be?” I asked.

“Actually yes, I do.”

“Were?” Cam asked.

 “He’s out looking for you.”

Oliver’s POV:

We were some were in the middle of Montana. We had been driving for 7 hours straight, and even though I wasn’t too tired, Simon was exhausted, I offered to drive, but he refuses to let me drive his car. When its started getting dark we decided to stay at a motel tonight. We were both pretty tired from the drive, and Simon was ready to pass out. We pulled up to the motel, and I had to drag him out to the front desk.

 “Well good evening boys.” Said a young man who looked to be about 19. “And what are you two doing out this late at night?”

 “We need a place to stay.” I exclaimed.

 “You two are cute, why don’t yawl come home with me instead of paying 20$ to stay here?”

I scowled at him in disgust. “No thanks. Just give us a key.” I said, handing him a 20 dollar bill.  He sighed and gave us the key to our room.

 I had to drag Simon all the way there, and then threw him onto the bed. I lied down next to him, ready for some rest, and I closed my eyes softly and drifted off to sleep. I was woken up be a weird arousing feeling. The sun was just barley peeking over the mountain range, and I felt weird. Then I realized something. I had and errection. I felt something in my pants, grabbing my butt and i knew what it was. Someone’s hands were grabbing my ass.

By the feel of them I knew they were Simons. He was probably dreaming and I sighed and turned to face him, but he wasn’t asleep he was wide awake, his hands still in my pants. I rubbed my eyes and let out a loud yawn. “Could you please get your hands out of my pants?”

“Oliver…”

 “Yeah?” In a moment before I could register anything, his lips were against mine, locked in a kiss. I moaned, but then started freaking out a bit. His hand moved to the front of my pants, grabbing my sex with his long skinny fingers, shifting up and down. His hand rubbed against the shaft and his thumb kneaded the slit. I moaned even more, it just felt so good. He broke away from the kiss and looked me directly in the eyes.

 “I love you.”  

AN- HEY GUYS D: i dont think ima beable to update all the stories on valentines day, but atleast uve got 2 down :D so HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, and i will most likely be posting new chaoters throught the week, so look forward to that guys ;) HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY!!!!