Thank you

Hello my readers! So, lets get down to business. I want to say thank you. I have been wanting to say thank you since the book has ended.

Im now at 15.2K and really happy the book is getting far. When I first published it, I didnt except more than 100 reads at the most and now when I look at the growing number, I still get shocked. I was shocked when it hit 100, when it hit 200, and more.

I was extremely happy when it hit 1000. Then it just kept rising.

It you want the truth, the more the reading and votes raised, the more guilty I got.

I knew this was not my best writing.

I had Many mistakes.

Sometimes it was all over the place.

Sometimes the chapter wasnt even worth uploading.

I felt bad you were even giving the book a chance and kept reading even though you knew the many mistakes.

My writing has gotten better over the months. New ideas and just everything. I knew one thing, even though that book had such bad writing, I wouldnt change a thing. That book started me off and the mistakes made me better.

I want to thank you guys for the comments and all the votes. I would look at the numbers everyday before school just so I could be happy for the day.

I cant explain how happy And lucky I am just because of you guys.

Thank you so much! I know this book will never reach your expectations but, Im still happy.

Thanks so much! Read the sequel to the book. Its called Rocky Road.

Thanks so much. It still makes me smile even though the book is finished.

Read my other books if you want!! Thanks so much again!