Chapter Eighteen ~ Try Me

Louis' P.O.V

Were all sitting in the kitchen when Eve walked in. Everyone just stared at her.

"What?" She asked, in a morning voice showing she just woke up. I was happy this morning. When me and the boys went to go check on the Eve and Liam....They were quite far from each other.

" Nothing, Just thought you'd sleep in." Harry said. Eve scoffed.

"When have you known me to sleep in." She stated.

"Well, lets count. During school, when you had to work, every morning for breakfest,.Shall I go on?" Carly smirked at Eve, while Eve blushed and covered up.

"Whatever."She said starting to eat.

"When do you guys have a meeting?" Carly asked, drifting away.

"I belive that would be.....10:30." Liam stated,walking in with no shirt on.

"Don't worry Lou, didn't sleep like this. Just got out of the shower."Liam said, winking at me.

"Wasn't worried." I stated, smugly , a smile on my face. Yesterday's events running through my mind. When i thought of something.

"WE NEVER HAD A MOVIE NIGHT." I scream loudly, directing the statement to Eve. Eve screamed and through a pancake at my face.

"Ha ha." Eve laughed bitterly, when everyone started laughing at her.

"Us?" Eve asked, pointing from herself to me.

"Yea."I said. I smirked when Liam's smirk came down when we started talking about this.

"Oh yea....guess we didn't..... How about--" Eve was cut off by the t.v.

"The brother of Eve, the blond, was said that he got a call from Eve afew nights ago. Where are they? Who are they with? Are they happy?" Some lady said.

" Lie." Carly said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Mhm." Eve added, a pancake hanging from her mouth. Her eyes didnt meet it and when she saw me staring, she criss crossed her eyes to look at the food hangng from her mouth.

"Boys, we should get ready." Zayn said.

"Bye girls! Food is out and all, do whatever." Liam said.

" Okay." Eve smirked at all of us then gave a knowing look to Carly who did what Eve did.

After this, we went off to get ready for an interveiw that gave us the biggest problem.

_____________________

Whats the problem?

Is Louis jealous?

It's Courtney! Hey guys, theres not much i can think of to sa. I hope your enjoying. When, i hit chapter 20, there will be updates all day that day. I am taking a day or so break from this. Next update might be tomarrow. Bye now!

Love you! my little buttons!