Chapter Thrity Nine ~ Show Time

Eve's P.O.V

We've been here for 5 hours. It's only about nine I think. I belive Louis is frozen inside out and I'm hot from all the hot chocolate I drank.

Like I said before, Louis needs to learn to skate.

I walk over to Louis who is sitting down at one of the tables.

"Babe." I say as I slip my arms from behind him around his torso.

"Want to go home?" I ask. I'm slightly getting cold from even hugging him. This sent me into a huge laughing fit. I thought about each time Louis fell and the laughs fell more from my mouth.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, looking at me like I'm mental.

"Y-you. H-how you f-fell!" I get out through my laughs. He grunted and crossed his arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe." I say as I slip onto his lap.

"It's okay. Give me a kiss?" He asked, pouting a little.

" Fine." I sigh rolling my eyes. I kiss his pouted bottem lip and then give him a full kiss.

"Love you!" I coo.

"Love you to!" He said, smiling. I stand up and hold out my hand. He grabs it and stands next to me.

"Your cold babe, take my jacket." He says, about to shrug off his jacket. I stop him.

"Trust me, you need it more than me." I say. Even if I am cold, I can live. I'm use to the climate.

"Shut up." He groaned rubbing his face." What happened in there stays in there." He says pointing a finger at me.

"Whatever. Whatever." I say, holding my hands up in defeat.

"I'm being serious." He said then chuckled slightly.

"I might be. I might be not." I say, winking.

" That's It!" He said before pushing me up againist the side of the car and kissing me hard. I smiled againist the kiss and he smiled back. I pushed him back slightly and smirked at me while he looked at me confused.

"Have you no decency? Were in public!" I say before opening the door and slipping in.

He huffed and came in the car. He turned up the heat and I rolled down the windows. I turned off the heat then rolled his down.

" Nice, hot summer night. Use the natural heat while you can." I say.

"Shut up" he said, blushing slightly.

Soon enough, we made it back to the hotel. They must of shooed the fans because there was none in our sight. We still went the back way. As we passed to the door, Louis spoke up.

"Does that say Eve?" He asked, pointing to something behind me.

I twist around to see the sign. I smile and nod.

"Yea." I whispered, under my breathe. I'll be surprised if he heard me.

I smile at the sign and then it faded away.

The dream I've been living is a nightmare for my love ones.

I thought.

I forgot I was kidnapped.

I'm so dumb! I quickly go inside. Louis following behind me like a puppy dog. We get up to our room to see a diaster. A Dead Zone.

Carly's in the corner. Taylor's laughing. The boy's are holding Harry back which, Louis goes to help them.

Carly looked up at me with such a gut-wrenching expresion.

Now, there's a pissed Eve in here.

_________

Early Bird UpDate

What do you think happened?

100 reads for next chapter.

I love you guys and I'm trying to build up my profile. I'm almost at my profile goal of 100 votes on it. I need 10 more votes on this for the vote goal and I'm passed my reads goal.

Please, help me finish my followers goal!

I need 50! Please?

Thanks!

A message from both the owner and co-worker.

AxX CxX