Chapter Thrity Three ~ Tears

Eve's P.O.V

It was morning and I was still sleeping. Well, I was physically sleeping. I hear everything soo.... mid-state? I don't know.

Every once in a while a little kiss was put on my neck.

" Babe." I heard Louis ask.

Another kiss.

"Wake up?" He asked. I groaned and turned to come face-to-chest.

" Morning sleeping beauty." Louis chuckled then held my chin to look at me.

" We have a interveiw and then a concert today. Plus, sound check. We'll be gone most of the day. Okay?" He askwd/told me.

"Yea..... WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING?!" I screamed in his face.

"Shut up!" A faint yell echoed off the pent house walls.

" I wanted to say bye. We have to record a bit this morning... then interveiw....then sound check and concert." He said.

"Bye. I love you." I say kissing him, hard.

He grabbed my hips then he flipped me on top of him. I was stradling him while he layed down.

"I'll miss you." He said, mumbling on my lips.

"You'll be back." I whispered.

"I know." He said then gave me one last kiss.

" I must go get ready then go.... so bye, love." He said then pecked my cheek and left.

15 minutes later.

" See you, Love." Louis said then kissed me. Soon after, I fell asleep.

" WAKEY WAKEY!" Carly screamed in my ear.

" NOOOOOO!"I screamed back and hid under the covers.

Soon, my sheild was ripped from me.

" Get up! Get up! Get up!" She repeated untill I slapped her arm.

"Okay....Bye!" She said then, scrurried off.

"Well then." I said under my breathe. I got up and grabbed a pair of capris and a top. I changed and walked into the living room.

"Here!" Carly said.

"Did Harry ask you out?" I said slowly.

"Maybe." She said, blushing.

"OMG OMG OMG YAY YAY YAY!" I yell then eat.

Me and Carly are so weird. Bi-Polar even. We don't have many bestfriend moments anymore. I missed them.

"Soooo.... What happened to Plan a?" She asked," I now we modified it but....." She trailed.

"It'll happen soon. We only modified the yell at a mall part." I say.

"Okay!" She said.

3 hours later.

I just now found out it's only 1:00pm.

I sat near the window staring at the ground. The window I'm staring at had a veiw of the back ally. Me and my friends took this way during the day.

Talking about friends.

A group of girls.... Around my age... started walking through. I stared a little closer and saw Heather. My sister.... well.....fake sister.

Soon, I realized it's all of them. They had bottles of spray paint. I called Carly and she watched with me.

After 10 minutes.... they had finished a outline of something. It had Eve and Carly in bold bubble letters.

They started coloring that in and started on the next out line.

We miss you! Come Home!

They colored that in.

Soon, tears came streaming down my face as I watched all my friends stare up at it then all fall to their knees and cry. They cried and I cried with them.

After a good hour,I cried myself to sleep.

I miss you to.