Chapter Nineteen ~ Pranker!

Eve P.O.V

The second I heard the door close and watch the boys drive off, me and Carly dashed up the stairs. Carly got Light red , almost pink , hair coloring. I don't even want to know why the boys have it but, whatever. Caely stuffed it in a bag. Next, I got some kitchen things, stuffing them in the bag. I made a stinky milkshake. It's about the size of a huge pot. I put it in the fridge.

"You think we'll pull this off?" Carly asked, walking into the kichen holding out of Zayn's hair gel and hair stuff. She tossed them all in a different bag. I was starting to make a slurpy honey type of thing. Sticky stuff, i guess.

"Yea. Their busy all day. We should have enough time then be able to relax." I stated, quite proud I thought of this. Once the mixture was done , I put it on the counter next to the basket type thing that were using.

"Okay." Carly said. Okay, we have Liam's and Zayn's ready. We have most of the group done. We need Naill,Harry, and Louis.

"Idea for Louis!!!" I screamed. Louis , surprising , likes healthy stuff more than junk stuff. He'll eat junk food but, you'll always find him eating something good. We chopped up carrots and all that other food he likes. We decided to toss them in all the toliots and yea.....

"What about Naill......" Carly trailed off. OMG! SOMETHING CLICKED IN MY HEAD FOR NAILL!

"I got an idea." I said,smirking. He's going to HATE me. I explained the idea to her and she went to do. Now we need.....

Harry.

What to do. What to do. Meh, I got a boring idea. It's smiple,easy, but really effective. Carly came back down an hour later done with Naill's prank.

"Carly. Harry's prank. Is for you to pretend to hate and ignore hime." I said,bored. I can't think of anything for him besides cutting off his curls!!

"Too easy!" Carly whine but, agreed in the end.

"Lets get everyone set now." I said.

That, My little pretties, isw how we ended on the couch, watching t.v with popcorn balls.

"WERE HOME!" Someone yelled. Carly looked out the window.

"Driveway." She stated then sat down,staring at the door.

Part 1 of Pranktaskic! Nice name, I know.

We mixed that milkshake and honey thing and strung upon the door, when it opened it went on them. Old School Prank, if you ask me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" We heard some screamed. They were all huddle together, screaming. Me and Carly cracking up, rolling on the floor laughing.

"GIRLS!" Liam yelled.

"SHE DID IT!" Me and Carly pointed at each other, saying that in sync.

"IT WAS YOUR IDEA!" Me and her got in each others faces.

"Hey Carls!" Harry said,happyily walking to her.

"Whatever." She scoffed rolling her eyes.

"W-Whats wrong?" Harry asked, almost pleading.

She walked away standing on the couch, jumping.

" Were going to get cleaned up, come on mate." Louis said, giving me a questioning look. I just winked and smiled at him. He smiled back happy. He let it go and everyone went up stairs to get clean.

Part 2.

Zayn's hair would turn that light red pink color. He would just have to take 5 showers to wash it out.

Part 3.

Liam was hard to think of. We scattered spoons through out his room then,put a stink bomb in his room.

Part 4.

Naill's shall stay a secert for now. Wink wink.

Part 5.

Hary being Ignored.

Part 6.

Louis and his food in toliots, hanging in places.

"EVE O OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"CARLY WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"GET IT AWAY!"

"MY FOOD!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

We heard footsteps. War Zone. Here we come!

__________________________________

Hey it's Courtney! I just reach 19 chapters! If you read the last chapter author's note then you'd know ..I will be publishing all day when chapter 20 comes out. this is only 19 so by friday or saturday, 20 will come up. When 20 is published, I will update 5 or 10 chapters the same day.

Hey bye my little cute buttons!

Love Chu!