Chapter Thrity Two ~ Happy Feet Moive

Eve's P.O.V

I stared in awe up at Louis. I would love to say something but. my mouth won't move with my mind.

He started looking away with the most heart-breaken expression. Then, was when my mouth wanted to say something.

I grabbed his chin and kissed him instead of saying anything. After a few seconds of surprise, he started kissing back. I sat up and started stradling his lap. We broke away breathe-less.

"Louis..... You know how I love to out-beat... But I sure as hell can't beat your speech. I'm glad you told me. Because.... I fell hard for you. Thinking when we were younger, I'm glad....in a very small way.... you did that to me.I, out of everyone, had your attenion everyday all the time. When you kidnapped us, that never changed. You kept trying to make me feel welcome. You tried to make me happy. I'm glad you asked me because now..... We can do this more often." I said and kissed him. I had nothing to say. I felt really dumb but atleast I said something. He kissed back fast and pulled me into him...more than I already was.

" Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." I say, breaking away from the kiss. His smile was huge and his eyes were happy. He kissed me again.

"I love you." Louis said. Too soon? I think not..... the feelings are true.

"I love you too." I said with a smile. I turned around and just sat on his lap. We both stared at the bridge in front of us.

"Lou..... What time is it?" I asked.

" 8:58." He answered.

"It's Friday?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Follow me." I say and stand up. I held a hand out for him and he grabbed it.

"Where we going?"

"Friday night fireworks." I state. Every Friday night during summer, There are fire works. Seeing as it's June.... Were good.

We went to the lowest part of the boat. I sat at edge and he pulled me on his lap. I snuggled into him and he kissed my neck. He sat his head on my shoulder.

Crack! Boom!

The fireworks had started and I watched. The boat was pretty close and it was like we were under it.... Trust me, we weren't.

Boom!

I big star was put in the sky. More fireworks just came up after it.

Crack!

The sounds echoed off of buildings. The lights reflected the river.

Phone call from : Carly. E-Eve C-Carly

E- What's up?

C- Hey! Are you seeing the fireworks?

E- Yea. Me and Louis are basically right under it.

C- LUCKY!

E- Guess what?

C- What?

E- I'll tell you at home.

C- Bitch!

C- HEY EVE!

A lot of people yelled that.

E- Hi...

C- Bye!

They hung up and I snuggled into Louis. He draped an arm over me.

10 minutes later, the fireworks had stopped and yet, we stayed in the same position staring into the sky.

"Thank you." Louis mumbled againist my neck. He had his head stuck into it now.