Chapter Twenty One ~ Am I Not Good Enough

Liam's P.O.V

I went to go the bathroom when I passed through the hall, I saw Louis' door opened. I decided to look because I want to know what the punishment was. I walked to the door, just in time to see Louis slam Eve onto the wall. At first, I was going to go in and stop it.

"Not to Fast,Eve." I heard Louis say and I think something else then...

He kissed her. Right infront of me. They didn't even realize I was there.

The bad part?

She kissed him back.

I didn't want to see anymore so, I stormed off to my room and slammed my door. The lads and Carly tried to get me to open but they soon realized I wasn't going to, so they gave up.

What's so speacial about Louis?

Why would Eve like Louis even after all that he put her through?

Why did it have to be him?

Why did he just have to win?

Why did she like her bully?

Was the Kiss-Back thing just a reflex for someone?

Did Eve truely like him, or only use him as a cover up for liking someone else?

These and so many more questions were running through my mind as I cried into my hands. I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

It's war.

I'm going to try to win Eve over. It's War. It won't be fair on her. She'll be like a ragdoll being pulled back and forth by.

I just hope by the end of the day, it was a reflex to kiss back.

I stared at the wall for awhile. Trying to balance out my idea's. I know, even if me OR Louis wins, the girls still won't want to stay.

I ended up falling asleep, all those thoughts running around my head.

_____________________________

Hey guys! Chapter 20 to 22? i belive is being made on the same night, September 17,2013. I didn't update because I woud like to update alot of chapters on the day Chapter 20 was made. I might start the update manina on saturday. That was I can make alot of chapters for you to read.

Bau my buttons.

Love Chu!