Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Once we arrived at Nathans I looked at his dead lawn and really wanted to change that, "Hey do you think we could do something in your garden to make um, I don't know... alive?"

He chuckled, "I think it's perfect, thank you for your concern of my garden."

I rolled my eyes and carried my stuff to his room, which I have no idea where it is. He shook his head at me and walked to the door on the right of me and opened it and motioned me inside.

"Thank you, my personal magician." I say formerly making him give me a wide grin.

His room is quite big, with light blue walls and a large king size bed, he has a TV and DVD player set along with an Xbox and Play Station. Which I was happy to see, I've missed them since we didn't have any back home.

He has tall drawers which has clothes hanging out of them messily, like how I leave mine. I go to his games and see some movies there too, I also found something in there I didn't want to see.

"Why do you have porn right on top of your DVD player?" I say slightly shaken. I always found it gross how people liked to perve on people getting it on.

He laughed, "I knew you would see that, that's my older brothers that he left here when he went to college."

I threw it at him and decided not to go through any more.

"Okay now, what should we do?" I say, clasping my hands together while looking around.

He seemed to think about this but before I let him speak I shouted, "I need your opinion on something!"

He huffed, annoyed at my interruption, "Better be important since you interrupted me."

I jumped to my bag and went through it to find my sexy lace night gown, "What do ya think?"

His eyes bulged, and he swallowed, "Girl, Charles would die a lucky bastard if you wore that for him."

I giggled and put it back, I gestured for him to continue where he led off and he cleared his throat, "Since I was so rudely interrupted, I have to think about what we are going to do again, and this may take time."

I threw my shoe at him making him glare at me, then the worst thing that could have happened while at Nathans, pain shot through my entire body making my back snap at an impossible angle. I screamed in agony while he rushed to my side, he started chanting, "Shit, shit, shit."

Then he started speaking another language speaking incredibly fast, the pain subsided and now I was just left with a million questions on my mind. "Wh-?"

He put a hand up for me to stop, "I know what you are, Wynter, I am in league with your pack."

My eyebrows furrowed, but he isn't a Werewolf, I know that! I can't feel any charged energy from him or any eerie feelings. "Ho-?"

He interrupted me again, "There are not just Werewolves on this Earth Wynter, there are others."

"Like?"

He swallowed, "Witches and Warlocks, like me."

This is just like my pack telling me I'm a Werewolf all over again, it was starting to freak me out.

"Why didn't they tell me?! I had a right to know that there are others out there!" I yelled.

"Shh, its ok they didn't want to tell you encase you started freaking out and run off again, soon they forgot that you didn't know and forgot to tell you what I am."