Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

I gasped and tried to move away from him, but he moved with me. I slapped him in the face, but he just looked confused, "I just want to talk."

I looked at him, "Well I don't want to, can I go?"

He just shook his head and moved so he was only inches from my face. His breath was hot and minty against my skin, the mint made my eyes burn but I held his gaze for as much as it was worth. I flinched from surprise when he cupped the side of my face with his palm.

He seemed to search my eyes, but I revealed nothing. I kneed him in the stomach, making him grunt from surprise and hurt. I probably shouldn't have done that considering he was beaten up not even twenty-four hours ago.

I couldn't get around him in this little tool shed, he dominated the room. So, I pushed him, and he stumbled while he clutched his stomach, taking me down with him. I landed on top of him getting the wind knocked out of me. He flipped me over, so he was chest to chest with me under him. He smirked down at me and I just glared.

His hand reached up and touched my hair, memories shot through me, the ones I suppressed. I whimpered from them and tears threatened to spill over. The guy on me looked shocked from my reaction and looked at me with a look I couldn't describe, "What happened to you?"

I pushed him off me with as much force as I could muster; he crashed on the other side of the tool shed. I looked at him with awe and confusion. Did I do that? And how did he know something happened to me?

I stood up and started going for the door, but he was already there. He pushed me against it and started putting hot kisses along my jaw line. Probably trying to get a reaction out of me but I just stood there stiffly. He found my sweet spot and I moaned, very quietly hoping he didn't hear it. I felt him smile, damn. This guy can really kiss, but I'm so confused!

He gripped my waist and pulled me closer, his touch scalded my memories, I whimpered again and pushed him away from me.

I crouched threateningly, "Never touch me again! Or you'll regret it." I hissed those words at him, every part of it dripping with hate.

He looked surprised, so I took that opportunity to get out. I found the last group just rounding by the shed, so I joined them, making it look like I was there the whole time. Fortunately, no one glanced my way. Now all I want is to get away from that creep that made memories come back to me, the ones I want to forget forever.

At the end it was time for lunch, sport went on for two hours, so after lunch I only have two more classes to get through. I found Beth in line in the food court, so I joined her. She noticed me and hugged me, "Hey! You disappeared at sport, where did you go?"

Oh right, during sport after the little encounter with the other guy, I faked an injury, so I sat out for most of it. "Faked an injury, sport isn't my thing."

"Oh." Was her reply, she ordered her food and we sat at a table near the middle.

I saw that guy again, so I turned to Beth and asked casually, "Who's that guy two tables over? The one that looks like Charles?"

Beth looked over and replied, "Oh that's Luke, Charles's brother. Mr Franklin is their uncle, the hottie teacher."

I nodded and looked at 'Luke' again, his presence doesn't seem as intense as his brother's or uncle's, but the energy is still charged, and the eerie feeling is sort of still there. He caught me staring and winked at me, I screwed up my face and he chuckled, I simply rolled my eyes.

Beth caught us, and she looked suspicious. "What went on with you two?"

"He was a jerk to me, suggesting some things too." I replied and sneaked a glance over, he was smiling at me. What is with him?