Chapter five

hey guys! Finally uploaded. Hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me and the mafia(5)

Chapter five

"We are moving Kayla. We aren't running but we can't stay alone. We are going to the pit around lunch so I guess we both need to pack." he said quickly squeezing me in a hug before pulling me up and to the stairs as I tried to process just what he had said. Suddenly I stopped halfway up the stairs.

"Wait WHAT?!?!?"

-----------------------------------

Matt turned back smirking but he also looked really stressed. "Please don't ask questions. Just pack your stuff that's here. Do it quick cause we have to leave as soon as possible!" he said quickly before continuing his run up the stairs. I was dragged along with wide eyes. Why was he acting excited about this? We were leaving our homes and family and he was excited?! I did what I was told and soon we were hurrying out the back door to a small black bug kept in the tool shed. We jumped in the small car after we put our bags into the trunk. He pulled the car out of the shed and drove onto a backroad in the woods that eventually led back onto the interstate. After about twenty minutes, I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Am I allowed to ask questions yet?" I said quickly and loudly. Matt winced and turned to glare at me.

"Wasn't that a question?" he said rubbing his ear.

"Yes, but you didn't answer my question so I'm assuming your answer was a yes." I grinned. He once again glared at me and I took that as my cue to continue. "Where in the heck are we going, Matt?" I said staring at him seriously.

"We are going to the shack. I have some friends there and we will stay with them." he says shrugging as he switches gracefully through the four lanes.

"Um by some friends um.." I said awkwardly. "What do you mean- I mean- well what gender?"

Matt chuckled before looking at me happily. "I didn't even think of how that sounded. Well it's three guys and two girls." I sighed happily as I was reassured that I wasn't going to be staying with a bunch of hormonal guys and be the only girl. That would have been awkward. Matt grinned over at me amused by my worries.

"So how far away from them?" I asked gazing out the window.

"About five minutes." I nodded as I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately.

I woke up to someone poking me in the shoulder. "Where did you pick this one up Matt? I expect more from you. Is she even alive?" a male voice said loudly from beside me.

"Timmy! Quit poking Kayla and come grab our bags." Matt yelled coming towards the car.

"What ever. But if she really is dead, you are taking care of the body, not me!" Timmy said stepping back. Suddenly my eyes shot open.

"I'm not dead genius." I said, stretching my stiff arms as I opened the car door and stepped out into the bright sun light. "Matt, where are we?" I said shielding my eyes as I tried to find him. All i saw was Timmy, a tan, tall, and lanky fiery red head. Suddenly I felt hot breath on my ear.

" You are at my place baby. And you know you want to get some." said a deep husky voice. I spun around And in less the five seconds I had a tall, very fit brunette laying on his stomach, pinned down by my knee in his sternum. As victory flooded through me, I was suddenly flying through the air. I landed on my back with oomph as the brunette triumphantly stood up and offered me a hand which I sighed and accepted. I yanked on his arm so that he flipped and landed on his back. He sighed this time. "Really? This again?"