Bonus Chapter; 2

A/N: We're currently at 10k reads!! That's almost 11k!! And also, we have more than 300 votes!! Guys I didn't this book would make it that far tbh (': and to thank you I will provide you with an extra bonus chapter!

~

~

~

2 Months Later

I sat next to Ben, looking up at the stars as Sam sat close to us. Gosh He reminded me so much of Jace, as Chip. My heart nearly broke at the thought of Jace, of Chip.

"I'm going to sleep with Cassie," Said Sam.

"Tell Her I said goodnight," I said to Him.

He nodded and hugged me, and then Ben, "Night guys."

Ben was leaned against the Humvee as I sat in between His legs, my bag pressed against his stomach and my head lying on his shoulder. His arms were wrapped around my body as he held me close.

"He made it so incredibly far," I whispered, only loud enough for Ben and I to hear.

"I know princess, just...try not to think about...it's hard I know..."

"He's the only good thing that came out of a bad one and now he's gone," I whispered lowly.

Ben took in a deep breath, "Let's get to sleep, yeah?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

He helped me up and held onto my waist as He looked into my eyes, our eyes locked right before He attached our lips. He had a firm hold on my waist whilst my thumb grazed his bullet wound softly.

He let out a soft groan as I pulled my hand away rather quickly, "Sorry," I whispered against his lips.

"It wasn't you," He said with a cheeky grin. "Well it was..but it wasn't that."

"Gosh Ben," I said placing my hands on his chest as he stumbled against the Humvee with me on top of him.

"Now that was your fault," He said with a smirk.

"Oh shush it," I said with a laugh.

"Alright c'mon," He said grabbing my hand.

It took a few days, but where we were currently at, where the humvee was originally parked after leaving, there was a shed. Ringer was able to get it open and use some blankets and bales of hay to sleep on, but Cassie, Sam, and I are allowed to sleep in the Humvee. I prefer being with Ben in the shed.

The old knitted blanket lay of the uneven hay makeshift mattress where I would soon lie back on. Ben and I had gotten the top of the shed, its like a farmhouse in a way. There was a type of shelving that a ladder led up to, it was like a second floor except it was only around the rim on the walls, it didn't close in like a normal floor would.

So there we lay, staring up through the hole in the broken ceiling in which I we stare up at.

"Ben," I whispered as I turned to face him.

"Yeah," he said.

"If the world hadn't gone to shit, I wouldn't have met you," I said softly. "Do you ever wish the world would have ended up like this but then remember about us?"

"All the time," He says. "But with bad there's good. And you were the good in the world coming to an end."

"The world coming to an end began something for us," I said.

"Yeah, and it's just the beginning," He said planting his lips onto mine as he started moving fast.

His lips now on my neck, his hand trailing past my hips. My lips parted as his name softly and quietly escaped my mouth, my hands tangled in his hair.

"Ben," I whispered as I gripped onto him. "They'll all hear."

I stifled a giggle as he groaned, "See with good there's bad."

~~

~~

~~

This book in undergoing extreme editing !!