Chapter 10

Ben lays my backpack down and opens the shower curtain and starts the water.

"W-What if He doesn't make it?" I ask as I let the jumpsuit I was wearing fall to the floor.

"He'll make it", Ben says as I remove my tank-top.

"I'm gonna give you some privacy, okay?" He asks.

"Alright", I sigh.

"I'll be right outside the room", He says. "If you need me, just call out my name"

I nod as He leaves the bathroom. I remove my black bra and black boy shorts and step into the shower. The hot water runs down my back making me sigh. I lather the shampoo into my hair and rinse it out. Then I use a conditioner that leaves my hair smelling like coconut. I then wash my body with soap and rinse it off.

Then I hear the door click open, "Ben I'm almost done", I say.

No response.

"Ben?" I ask.

I peek out, "Flint get out of here!" I yell.

"Oh c'mon", He groans.

"Ben!" I yell.

I hear footsteps, like someone running. And I see Ben come in, "Flint get the fuck out!" Ben yells.

Flint sighs, "She wanted me in here"

"No I didn't", I say sternly.

Ben has to literally drag Flint out of the room as I step out the shower in a towel.

"My heart was beating so fast", I said.

"It's alright", Ben said. "He's just a horny little douche"

"Mhm", I mumble.

Ben turns around so I drop the towel and put on a new bra and boy shorts that were blue and said, "You can look, I'm somewhat dressed"

He turns around, "Woah", He said.

"Don't looks at me like that", I say and and brush my hair out with my brush and put it up in a ponytail.

"You're very beautiful", He says.

"Don't", I said slipping on a nice clean jumpsuit.

"What?" He asked. "I'm being nice"

"I just need you to leave me alone and give me space", I said. "I'm hurt"

"I told you I'm sorry for what I did", Ben said crossing His arms over His chest.

"Actions speak louder than words", I say looking up at Him.

He lets out a loud irritated sigh and starts to taps His foot angrily on the ground, "Do they really?" He asks.

I nod as He glares at me before throwing His arms to His side and grabs my hips. He pulls me towards Him and kisses me, I'm still mad at Ben. I want to place my hands on His neck and deepen the kiss, but I also want to push Him away.

"Are you okay?" Ben asks pulling away.

"I think you know the answer", I sigh.

His hands are still on my hips but He slowly pulls His arms away, instead I grab His hands placing them back on my Hips. I yank Him towards me and place my hands on His neck and kiss Him. The kiss was rough at first, but then softened as He kissed back. Ben's tongue flicked against my lips as I opened my mouth for entry. We start heavily making out now, it getting more and more heated with every second passing. Ben picks my up and pushes me against the wall, my legs wrapped around His waist as I unbutton His jumpsuit. Ben does the same to mine, kissing down my neck and chest. A soft moan escapes my lips as I claw into his shoulders. The moment gets absolutely ruined when a knock erupts from the door, "Private Zombie, Sergeant Vosch needs to see you in ten minutes"

I look at Ben who groans and rolls His eyes, "Perfect timing"

I giggle softly as He buttons up my jumpsuit and kissed my forehead, "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay", I say smiling weakly.

He lets me down on my feet as He takes one last look at me before leaving me in the bathroom. I sigh rolling down against the wall behind me as I place my head in my hands and softly cry. I'm hoping that my brother will be okay, I should go see Him right now.

I get up and walk out the bathroom, "Have fun?" Teacup smirks.

"Actually, we didn't do anything", I said. "He didn't even look at me"

Teacup nods and didn't go any further knowing the state I was in. All I can do is sigh, "Nugget, would you like to join me?" I ask Him.

He nods, "I hope He's alright"

"He'll be fine", I say reassuringly taking His small hand into mine as we walked through the door.

~~

~~

~~

A/N: So Ben and Liv got a little intimate (;

Word Count: 790