three

« this night is sparkling, don't you let it go
i'm wonder struck, blushing all the way home
i'll spend forever wondering if you knew
i was enchanted to meet you »

-
new tweet from floragluna
got me blushin' 😌

-new tweet from floraglunagot me blushin' 😌

115 likes
25 retweets

-

on the way out of the club, flora ran into a drunk olivia and august. she sighed, she was having such a good time, but now she has to go take care of her waisted friends.

"floraaaa! hey best friend." olivia screamed and wrapped her arm around her.

"my sunshine, hi!" august slurred and wrapped around flora.

flora huffed and dragged them both to the car parked outside. she laid them down in the backseat and she sat upfront with the driver, which she didn't mind. she liked sitting in the comfortable silence while frank sinatra playing quietly in the background.

she checked her phone and it was already 2am. she leaned her head against the cool window and her mind drifted to her time with tyler.

the girls won't believe her when she tells them in the morning. but she closes her eyes and drifts to sleep.

-

the driver woke her as the pulled up to their apartment. flora helped olivia and august up to the room and they were fast asleep once again.

she got a quick shower because she got really sweaty at the club. she connected her phone to the speakers and played john mayer while taking her shower. by the time she was out it was almost 3:30am.

flora trudged to her room and flopped on her bed. she could barely move, considering she had been very, active, all day.

flora was snuggled under the covers when she was almost asleep when he phone buzzed. she let out a groan, rolled over and picked it up.

tylerposey followed you!

flora smiled, followed him back and drifted to sleep with a smile on her face.

-

the next morning flora woke up to a killer headache. she didn't drink that much, but she was a lightweight.

she slowly made her way into the kitchen and grabbed her some advil and a water bottle. she looked at the clock and realized that it was already 1pm. olivia left a note saying she had to get to the studio and august said she had to get to a shoot.