eighteen

« every time you have to go
shut my eyes and you know
i'll be lying right by your side
in barcelona »

barcelona by george ezra

-

3 months later

ever since flora had gone on tour, her popularity has shot up. she's been on late night talk shows, radio shows, and red carpets. she's been constantly in the studio working on her first album. the past few months had been so stressful that she almost forgot that her and tyler's one year anniversary is coming up.

tyler had been just as busy as her. since teen wolf is ending soon, he's been filming nonstop and he also got signed to a new movie. he's been going with flora to her interviews because everyone wanted them to perform their song together. everything had been going so fast for these last months, tyler thought they both deserved a break.

he knew their anniversary was soon and he wanted to do something special for her. he talked to olivia and august, who had also been really busy with filming and writing albums. he knew flora loved to travel but he didn't know where, so he asked her best friends, including the girls from teen wolf, where was the best place to take her.

they all hushed about how cute he was but they all said her dream vacation is barcelona. he planned everything out and made sure her schedule was clear for their anniversary week.

flora had been stressing about getting tyler a gift between being in the studio and doing interviews. so, she set out about two hours where she could be by herself and pick tyler out the best gift she could find.

she walked up and down the streets of la until she found the perfect gift. it was a light brown acoustic guitar. he had been talking about getting a new one for a while, so flora thought this was the perfect opportunity. she also got him a new case for it and some more guitar pics with little wolves on them. their anniversary is tomorrow so she went home and tried to hid the large guitar somewhere tyler wouldn't find it.

-

when tyler woke up the next morning, he quietly got up and went to make breakfast for flora. he loved doing this for her because it made her so happy. he made her some pancakes and bacon with her morning coffee.

"good morning bug." he whispered to her, trying to wake her up.

she rolled over and kissed him. "happy anniversary my sweet." he smiled.

"happy anniversary love bug." he kissed her forehead. "i made your favorite." he said and laid the tray in her lap. she smiled and her eyes lit up. tyler got back in bed beside her with his breakfast and they watched catfish all morning.

when they had finished their fourth episode tyler turned off the tv and looked at flora. "okay, so, i have a little present for you."

"ty, you'd didn't have to. i'm perfectly content laying in bed with you all day." she smiled.

"no, we've both been working so hard so we need a little getaway." he pulled out the envelope from his bedside drawer and gave it to her. she opened it and let out a little squeal.

"tyler oh my god i can't believe we're going! how did you know?" she laughed and kissed him.

"i have my ways." he raised his eyebrows and she laughed.

"well, since we're giving gifts, i have one for you. close your eyes and sit on the end of the bed." she giggled as he shivered as he scooted down to the edge. she ran into the hall and got the guitar from the hall closet.

she laid everything out on the bed beside him and then told him to open his eyes. when he did flora wished she had taken a picture of his face. his eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across his face.

"flora you can not be serious!" he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"this is all yours ty, happy anniversary my sweet." he smiled and pulled her into a hug. she kissed the top of his head and then left him alone to play with his new toy.

-

tylerposey: her face when i told her that we're going to barcelona for a week! happy anniversary bug, you deserve the whole world 🌎💗 #1year

tagged: floraluna

28.5m likes
18.9m comments

-

floraluna: he's been serenading me nonstop since i got him his new toy

floraluna: he's been serenading me nonstop since i got him his new toy. happy anniversary my sweet, love you more everyday 🌹🎸 #1year

tagged: tylerposey

26.7m likes
17.8m comments