seventeen

« 'cause if the water dries up and the moon stops shining
stars fall, and the world goes blind, boy
you know, i'll be savin' my love for you, for you »

best mistake by ariana grande

-

floraluna: t-minus 15 until i get to see my babies 💕💕💕💕💕💕

23.1m likes
17.9m comments

-

flora was beyond nervous. her hands were shaking and she was sweating. she knew everything was going to be okay, but this was her first big tour and she didn't wanna mess it up.

tyler had been with her all morning trying to keep her calm. it had been working until she looked at the crowd. the little venue was packed full and flora couldn't calm down.

"hey hey, flo, look at me." tyler grabbed her face. "you're going to be just fine. you're gonna go out there and fucking kill it because you're the baddest bitch i know." that made flora laugh. "now, go out there and show everyone what you've got. i'll be out on the last song." tyler kissed her forehead.

flora nodded and gestured everyone into a huddle. she thanked her team for all their hard work, they prayed and then flora was running out on stage with a huge smile on her face.

-

flora performed her entire ep, plus some covers and some unreleased songs like, honeymoon avenue, dangerous woman, and i don't care. she couldn't believe how everyone knew all the words. she was blown away by all the love she felt while standing on stage.

"alright guys, i'm really sad to say, but this is my last song." there was a collection of awes from the audience. "but, for my last song, i have a very special guest who is gonna sing it with me. we've been working our butts off writing this so we hope you like it. please welcome tyler posey." flora smiled as he walked out and the crowd cheered and pulled out their phones.

tyler grabbed her hand and kissed it. the crowd got louder as flora blushed. "this is our song called best mistake." tyler said as the music started.

as they sang the words to each other they could see flashes out in the crowd but they were locked in on each other. flora was dancing around on stage and tyler was just staring at her with a look of admiration.

 flora was dancing around on stage and tyler was just staring at her with a look of admiration

they finished the song and everyone cheered. they held hands and bowed. tyler gave one last wave and then left the stage while flora stayed behind to give one last goodbye to everyone. thank you so much for coming out tonight. i am so thankful for y'all. i love you with all my heart. goodnight!" and with that, flora ran off the stage.

-

her adrenaline was rushing as she walked backstage. everyone cheered her on and gave her hugs. "hey flora, we have some people who would like to see you." her manager said.

flora turned around to see the whole teen wolf cast plus olivia and august with smiles on their faces and a bouquet of flowers in their hands. "congratulations baby! you did so good!" arden shouted and hugged her tight. they all joined in for a group hug. flora was so happy she started crying.

"oh my god flo, are you okay?" august asked with concern laced in her voice.

flora just nodded and laughed. "i've never been this happy before in my life and now i've got everything that i've ever wanted. i have my friends by my side and i'm just getting a little emotional." she laughed and wiped her eyes.

"oh baby don't cry. we love you to pieces and we're so, so proud of you." crystal said and hugged her tight.

"i love you guys." she whispered.

"we love you more."

-

floraluna: thank you for capturing me in my zone 🌹 and thank you guys so much for coming out tonight!!!! i love you so so so much 💗💗💗 (btw me & ty's song is out on itunes and spotify rn so go get it!!!!)

tagged: tylerposey

26.5m likes